Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I watched the first few minutes of the first episode of MLP. It seemed stupid.

Unless it's an anime I am really interested in, I usually make it a rule of thumb to avoid the first episode of any given series. As silly that sounds, they usually don't do well on the first few episodes of any cartoon (unless it was that awesome, which is rare to me). Seeing the better art/story/development on a later episode is worth the cost of being a bit lost, which is easily remedied.

That makes no sense to me at all.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Unless it's an anime I am really interested in, I usually make it a rule of thumb to avoid the first episode of any given series. As silly that sounds, they usually don't do well on the first few episodes of any cartoon (unless it was that awesome, which is rare to me). Seeing the better art/story/development on a later episode is worth the cost of being a bit lost, which is easily remedied.

I basically skip half of the first season of an animated show on purpose because I know it will suck compared to the remaining part of it. I might get lost a bit, but I can simply catch up the bits quickly and get on track. Still confusing?

PageGetBlackGuy.gif

I basically skip half of the first season of an animated show on purpose because I know it will suck compared to the remaining part of it. I might get lost a bit, but I can simply catch up the bits quickly and get on track. Still confusing?

Yes. I see no point in doing that. Don't you want to actually see how it all began, and how each character is introduced and everything?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

That's honestly one of the major reasons why I watch any show or movie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

PageGetBlackGuy.gif

Yes. I see no point in doing that. Don't you want to actually see how it all began, and how each character is introduced and everything?

I mainly do it to American Cartoons since it isn't as deep compared to animes (I am not saying American cartoons lack a story/character depth entirely, mind you). I know I am missing the feel of character introduction, but I sometimes will bother looking at those episodes I deliberately skipped in the first place after watching the series for awhile. Since I usually pick up things as I go along, I rarely do feel confused.

Yeah, I'm rather weird for doing that. Not following the line like everybody else.

AND HALT

Since when does Goon have a brother?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

AND HALT

I have 3 brothers, a sister, and a step-brother whom I have never and will never meet.

But yeah, these lumps get all stiff when it's cold outside. It kinda freaks me out.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

AND HALT

Come on Seany. Start paying attention.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

How do I miss these things...

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."