Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Well, I'm yawning. I think I'll call it a night and go to sleep now. Cleaning lady comes tomorrow so I'll have to wake up early.

G'night.

Oh, also, silva, please just pm those gifs...

bad news..

i had it on my comp like a year ago.. the second gif.. and then..

my comp crashed and psycho advised removing hdd and reattaching it.. and that somehow wiped everything off the hdd.

HEY! That makes it sound like its my fault!

if you didnt advise me to do that.. i migth still have the gif..

Nuh uh! Your hard drive was toast already. That was just a last ditch effort to salvage it.

Indeed.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I rebought Okami today for my PS2. I had it back in the day, but I lent it to a friend who broke it. Definitely worth a play if you have never played it.

An amazing game for sure. Thinking of older games I want to get Start Ocean: till the end of time. One of my favorite JRPG's ever!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Okami is one of those games that changed video games for me. After I beat my first play-through I didn't really want to play anything else because I knew it wouldn't be as awesome.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Fable was kinda like that for me. It really took my RPG virginity, and though better games have come out, they don't seem as awesome.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

SSX Tricky is another one of those games for me. I could play that game all day, any day.

They announced another sequel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSX_(2012_video_game)

Too bad I don't have a PS3.

It's Tricky is listed in the soundtrack, so that's a point towards being awesome.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

SSX Tricky is another one of those games for me. I could play that game all day, any day.They announced another sequel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSX_(2012_video_game)

Too bad I don't have a PS3.It's Tricky is listed in the soundtrack, so that's a point towards being awesome.

360. AW YEAH.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]