Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Out of curiosity...

What makes you guys attracted to a member of the opposite gender?

... Unless you're gay, in which case just mentally rephrase that question as appropriate.

Also things you haven't necessarily seen in someone, but you would want in your dream guy/girl.

It varies on the guy. For me, smarts and snarky personality. :thumbup:

Sucks there aren't many females I've seen in real life that could actually have snark-on-snark combat conversations with.

What kind of smarts? Grades smarts, verbal smarts, science smarts, etc.?

Any smarts, but the wit/verbal/general intellect is what I like. More interesting if they have interests in things like mythology and other odd subjects.

I agree wholeheartedly about the wit. I feel that it is very easy to sound intelligent, but most of the 'smart kids' I've known have been disappointingly small-minded. Some of my best friends come off as inane or of middling intellect, but have a maturity of emotion and you always learn something in conversation with them.

Out of curiosity...

What makes you guys attracted to a member of the opposite gender?

... Unless you're gay, in which case just mentally rephrase that question as appropriate.

Also things you haven't necessarily seen in someone, but you would want in your dream guy/girl.

They have to be decently independent, their eyes... my lord their eyes... and just to be amazing around with. They have to look attractive as well. Oh, and shorter girls are nice, although it's not really important. If they're taller than me it gets a bit awkward, if you get what I mean.

My ex was fairly short, she was quite the looker as well.

What do you mean independence? Emotional, financial, so on so forth?

I rarely notice eyes. I don't really understand how I see people in all honesty. It feels like I look at someone and see past them, if that makes sense. The comfortable company bit, I assume, is a universal thing. About attractiveness, as I said I don't get how I judge beauty.

The only person I've ever seen as sheerly physically beautiful, I've always had a sort of silly movie-star crush on. But that's something I try not to dwell on, now that I know myself a little better.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

In a word, kindness. I don't meet many really kind people. Especially towards me. Though I think that's mostly just skewed from my middle school experience, because it's definitely changed in the last few years.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I'm very picky when it comes to physically being attracted to girls: slender, preferably caucasian (not my fault; just not attracted to darker skin tones), fit (not really really muscly, but I love a toned stomach and legs). I don't really care about the typical things guys care about (behind, baby-feeders). I actually am turned off by larger breasts.

And blondes are kinda my weakness (not blonde as in personality).

The other side of attractiveness is very complicated for me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

In a word, kindness. I don't meet many really kind people. Especially towards me. Though I think that's mostly just skewed from my middle school experience, because it's definitely changed in the last few years.

This, so very much. I've been so lucky in finding nice people to hang with this year.

I'm very picky when it comes to physically being attracted to girls: slender, preferably caucasian (not my fault; just not attracted to darker skin tones), fit (not really really muscly, but I love a toned stomach and legs). I don't really care about the typical things guys care about (behind, baby-feeders). I actually am turned off by larger breasts.

And blondes are kinda my weakness (not blonde as in personality).

The other side of attractiveness is very complicated for me.

Minus the blonde, that was my last crush.

Of course that failed miserably, but I'm rather proud that I managed to say my feelings and not just sigh like an idiot for half a year.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm enjoying reading these posts

Objective achieved; entertain fellow patients.

Can I have a cookie Doctor N?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

'Tis nom. Don't want too many sweets before rest hours anyways.

Had another nice walk with that one nice girl.

I am happy.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I. See. Anonymous people.

RIP Dawngate ;-;