Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Instead of trying to start a war, how about avoiding this thread if you dislike it so much.

We've told him of that option before. He doesn't seem to listen. Or read.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I did avoid this thread for the most part, I just wanted to drop by.

Could I get the link to your metal dragon slaying guide again? I keep losing it right when I want to go slay metal dragons.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I did avoid this thread for the most part, I just wanted to drop by.

Could I get the link to your metal dragon slaying guide again? I keep losing it right when I want to go slay metal dragons.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/51972-the-steel-dragon-guide-outdated/page__view__findpost__p__4864167__hl__steel+dragon+guide__fromsearch__1

Bookmark it.

By the way, why do you want to read that guide? It's outdated.

Hey Gewnbutt, what was that book you were posting about last night titled?

When you graduate, how much will you have to pay for your education?

Asking anyone here.

I'm paying $9,000 USD a semester where I'm going to school. I don't know how much it would cost you though, seeing as you aren't here in Murrika.

My bill at the end of last semester was $28,456.00 (that's how much last semester cost). Of course, I paid it with grants and loans and scholarships. I don't know how much I will actually have to pay eventually.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Tyler (who), Pepsi, and I are still in high school.