Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So Kevin isn't a mod anymore.

Interesting.

@Seany: *sigh* Yes...

But in all actuality, our sailing team is composed of the nerds, really.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The fact that you even have a sailing team says something.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Private.

High School.

Near the Atlantic Ocean.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So I think after I retire I'm going to live in one of the Carolinas.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Private.

High School.

Near the Atlantic Ocean.

Well, aren't you special?

I am? Thanks!

I remember in "A" School, the people who got orders to Nebraska were less than enthusiastic.

2pzzjb9.jpg

he's just making excuses for not getting a girl

let's be honest, no one chooses not to go to a dance because the music that will be playing doesn't meet their standards. :lol:

A lot of people aren't going this year because of the all dubstep fest that was last year's Semi Formal.

he's just making excuses for not getting a girl

let's be honest, no one chooses not to go to a dance because the music that will be playing doesn't meet their standards. :lol:

A lot of people aren't going this year because of the all dubstep fest that was last year's Semi Formal.

This reminds me. Every year at our speech tournament, we do a rave/dance. This year, we're doing a dubstep mix of Lady Gaga's hair. Arrrghhh. So I glad I don't have to be in it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yes. More of that.

2pzzjb9.jpg

[bleep], there's this wicked pain on the top of my right foot. I have no idea why.

100 pages of what?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Last 100 pages of Sabriel.

Why do you need to finish it? Some sort of book report?

If so, may I say; FANTABULOUS choice.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;