Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

What the heck. So I went onto my Xbox for the first time since, I dunno, Monday. It said "ManMadeOfBacon last signed in on another console" or something. I thought that was weird because I did not play anything on any other console. I checked my recently played games and it said I played FIFA 12 yesterday and got two achievements. That definitely did not happen. None of my friends did it.

weird

This is why I don't call myself a brony. I get classified with all of the crazy [bleep]s.

260qqly.jpg

Minus the pony interest.

Main reason I don't talk to others who are fans of the things I like. I'd like to avoid the groups who take it too far. Unfortunately, that is impossible to avoid with anime.

Oh goodness, so tired. Goodnight fellas.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This is why I don't call myself a brony. I get classified with all of the crazy [bleep]s.

260qqly.jpg

Minus the pony interest.

Main reason I don't talk to others who are fans of the things I like. I'd like to avoid the groups who take it too far. Unfortunately, that is impossible to avoid with anime.

It's called hiding your power level, and I respect you for doing it.

16185_s.gif