Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I feel like there has been something wrong with my attention span lately. I can't focus on anything. Every time I start doing something, almost immediately I start getting bored or feel like doing something else. I dunno.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I lol'd.

I've been watching that let's play for the past half an hour, it's brilliant. In case you're wondering, the creepy guy is the one hosting the server. I think he also does some of the stuff that happens to [bleep] with their minds.

16185_s.gif

I lol'd.

I've been watching that let's play for the past half an hour, it's brilliant. In case you're wondering, the creepy guy is the one hosting the server. I think he also does some of the stuff that happens to [bleep] with their minds.

That's awesome, lol. I thought it was just some AI that [bleep]ed with people. I'm on Part 5 right now, this is hilarious.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I lol'd.

That's awesome, lol. I thought it was just some AI that [bleep]ed with people. I'm on Part 5 right now, this is hilarious.

On part 5 here too. I hear if you're lucky and go to his server the dude might just be there to stalk you. Others say he doesn't do it anymore. Not sure who to believe.

16185_s.gif