Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I'm tired, I should nap during American Idol so I'll be awake for Jersey Shore

Please tell me this is a joke.

It has to be. No one in their right mind would watch either of those shows. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Too much pony :ohnoes:

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

After all, being Canadian is a ban-nable offense.

Stop it, before I fall in love with you.

Except Killer, don't ban killer. He is the best Canadian.

What do you have against Canadians huh?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Haha, oh wait.

*glares at Y_guy*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have a pony in my sig.

And that is one pony too many.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

What do you have against Canadians huh?

But then again:

>sucking up to mods

Haha, oh wait.

*glares at Y_guy*

what

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I don't like American Idol anymore, that was sooo four years ago. However, Jersey Shore makes me feel good about myself. MUST I EXPLAIN THIS EVERY WEEK?

Ok. I can see that.

Maybe that's the appeal of these "reality" shows. They make people feel better about themselves by comparison.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I don't like American Idol anymore, that was sooo four years ago. However, Jersey Shore makes me feel good about myself. MUST I EXPLAIN THIS EVERY WEEK?

This is an acceptable answer.

*starts glaring at y-guy*

2pzzjb9.jpg

Haha, oh wait.

*glares at Y_guy*

what

Typical answer.

I will press no further into the matter.

Because there's a hole in my heart.

2pzzjb9.jpg

*glaaaaaaaaaaare*

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

We would like to discuss the Killer/Kevin "situation".

2pzzjb9.jpg

I know the people with the most authority are red, but I didn't realize this was China.

2pzzjb9.jpg

A few more informed users want to know the truth.

We want answers.

He's a friend. And a few of us, god forbid right?, are a little worried of him.

I'll have my answer if this post is deleted, or if someone will step up and tell us the truth.

Edited by obfuscator
edited

Oh wow, Killer hasn't been on for six days.

I hadn't noticed, with my general lack of internet.

What the hell, is he alright?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Oh wow, Killer hasn't been on for six days.

I hadn't noticed, with my general lack of internet.

What the hell, is he alright?

I like to think he's alright.