Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

It's cool guys.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's ok, I'm a concerned citizen and the cops are giving me the run around.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

in other news, we're trying our best to cover this up and absolve ourselves of responsibility.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

If it is a warning, I shall regard it about as much as I like ponies. Not at all.

2pzzjb9.jpg

in other news, we're trying our best to cover this up and absolve ourselves of responsibility.

To be blunt, we do not ever discuss the reasons staff members leave. And the only reason we don't is because we value their privacy. Some staff members leave for reasons they would rather not be disclosed and we allow them that liberty to disclose whatever details they want and retain the details they want. Killerred005's departure is no different. Like with any departing staff member, circumstances for his leave aren't disclosed because that is something we want to leave in his hands. Kevin is free to discuss why he left if he so chooses and he is the only person who will be giving their input on the matter publicly. This is not a matter of excessive secrecy, rather that of common courtesy. We respect the work Kevin has done for Tip.It as he has indeed done some great moderating and undertaken some initiatives to improve our site and our community. We have nothing to hide - it's just not our place to provide the information you are after.

Seeing as how Kevin has not made any public posts on this topic about his departure, one can only assume he doesn't want it discussed here - there is no evidence to the contrary. If you respect Kevin's privacy, perhaps you would realize that maybe he does not want this matter to be discussed here. If you're after details about his leave, that is something that will have to be taken up with him.

Given that there really isn't a whole lot else to add, we don't intend to be making any more posts on the matter.

1.png
generic_signature.png

To be blunt, we do not ever discuss the reasons staff members leave. And the only reason we don't is because we value their privacy. Some staff members leave for reasons they would rather not be disclosed and we allow them that liberty to disclose whatever details they want and retain the details they want. Killerred005's departure is no different. Like with any departing staff member, circumstances for his leave aren't disclosed because that is something we want to leave in his hands. Kevin is free to discuss why he left if he so chooses and he is the only person who will be giving their input on the matter publicly. This is not a matter of excessive secrecy, rather that of common courtesy. We respect the work Kevin has done for Tip.It as he has indeed done some great moderating and undertaken some initiatives to improve our site and our community. We have nothing to hide - it's just not our place to provide the information you are after.

Seeing as how Kevin has not made any public posts on this topic about his departure, one can only assume he doesn't want it discussed here - there is no evidence to the contrary. If you respect Kevin's privacy, perhaps you would realize that maybe he does not want this matter to be discussed here. If you're after details about his leave, that is something that will have to be taken up with him.

Given that there really isn't a whole lot else to add, we don't intend to be making any more posts on the matter.

From what I hear a lot of people quit because you're an [wagon]. And if Kevin did hurt/kill himself we're not really gonna get the reason he left out of him now are we?

Instead of spouting the scripted trash to us why don't you just resolve it and tell us.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I really don't want to, but if I have to start posting that "the TIF staff is being uncooperative about a possible suicide" everywhere on this forum I will.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Aww... Well black kittehs are the best kittehs.

She has white paws, which is acceptable to me. It sucks she is pregnant though but she loves the hell out of me. Then again, almost every cat seems to have a bias to my favor (except two when it came to sleeping spot of choice).