Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Sean, don't be a [wagon] about this...

We've presented evidence that Kevin didn't care if we knew why he was banned. We've presented evidence he might have hurt himself.

I'm trained to report it if I think a shipmate is going to commit suicide. I would treat it no differently for a friend. But not only do I think he might do it, I think he might have already. They don't have "doctor patient privilege", they aren't part of the clergy. There is absolutely zip preventing them from telling us.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I only about hockey care if the Bruins are playing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You shut your [bleep] mouth.

@Armor: Everybody has done it with my avatar, so no, it's not wrong.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Am I wrong to judge Obfuscator's real life base by his avatar?

pretty sure everyone does this, i think of halo as the guy in his avatar, except wearing a russian hat as well

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Omg, I totally think of Halo as the guy in his avatar too!

And the leafs are winning? I must be dreaming.

yep! though gustavsson just let in an awful goal

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Unfortunately i have to work tomorrow and I have to go. We'll continue with the serious discussion tomorrow.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

But you guys all agreed that Funnyjunk has to keep up with all their users not crediting their content. Why is this different?

I distinctly remember wits and psycho thinking that, I'm almost positive there were others.

imagine megaupload recieved a complaint from someone that their users were violating their copyright.

imagine all the complainer wanted was to have megaupload put a link back to say that the complainer was the author/creater

now imagine the admin of megaupload putting up a post saying that the complainer was threatening to sue, and that he removed all the stuff on his website that was the complainer's art.

imagine that megaupload only removed the stuff that actually linked back to the complainer's website.. and not the offending articles, which the complainer had posted links to.

now imagine that megaupload is FJ :shock:

I'm worried about Kevin. :(

I hope everything has a happy ending.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;