Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

>not having the wisdom to ignore them

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

something about Aristotle.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>being a poor peasant that doesn't have a large enough monitor where comments are automatically placed in your field of vision

vEMoV.jpg

If your youtube doesn't look like this, you're doin something wrong.

16185_s.gif

The ladies love my tunnel snake. Or at least I hope so.

2pzzjb9.jpg

i think ima clear out because halo is a filthy [bleep] and left and the cool people aren't posting enough.

2pzzjb9.jpg

psh, that manga about who and halo wasnt even true

[spoiler=not for halo or who]no actually its 100% true, theyll try to deny it but they wont succeed.

bleh im getting mixed

Untitled-9.png

654d1313280945-amazon-battlefield-pre-order-up-2300-more-than-battlefield-2-lol_cat_12926_re_no_title_just_lols-s500x380-81549.jpg

hehehee

Now they give Seany a gun.

can I touch your pistol?

stop harassing me.

You pretended to be halo, this is a capital offense.

lololol.. didn't he pretend to be fluffikens too?

I'm sad now. Guess I'm going back to tinypic.

photobucket never gave me shit.

yawn, why would I be drowsy.

Have you eaten a big meal recently?

Also, on an unrelated note, I think my female cousins are turning into [bleep]s. It has solidified my resolve to hide any daughters I might have away form the world for as long as possible.

change the definition of [bleep]s.

Besides it would only be my daughters for the most part.

a few hundred years ago, it was pretty [bleep]ty for girls to show their ankles. now no one cares if you wear a bathing suit at teh beach that exposes your belly button.

Juicy juice is sold in cans?

what is this juicy juice

[hide=Final cut of top 75 albums, expanding upon them with album art and genre and opinions comes tomorrow.]

eMOTIVe - A Perfect Circle.

Ashes Against the Grain - Agalloch.

The Exotic Sounds of the Alter Boys - The Alter Boys.

The War of Art - American Head Charge.

Pomegranate - Astronautalis.

Since I Left You - Avalanches.

Teen [bleep] Pimp Strut - Bankai.

Mirrored - Battles.

Heavy Rocks - Boris.

Broken Bells - Broken Bells.

The Cat Empire - The Cat Empire.

Come With Us - Chemical Brothers.

Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles.

A Piece of Strange - CunninLynguists.

Welcome to the Monkey House - Dandy Warhols.

Hunky Dory - David Bowie.

4x4=12 - Deadmau5.

For the Whole World to See... - Death.

Sing-Along Songs for the Damned and Delirious - Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Endtroducing - DJ Shadow.

Adultery - Dog Fashion Disco.

L.A. Woman - The Doors.

Train of Thought - Dream Theater.

Heart On - Eagles of Death Metal.

El-Creepo! - El-Creepo!

Fire - Electric Six.

Quadropus - Estradasphere.

The Real Thing - Faith No More.

I Told You I Was Freaky - Flight of the Conchords.

Foxy Shazam - Foxy Shazam.

Hot Rats - Frank Zappa.

All Day - Girl Talk.

St. Elsewhere - Gnarls Barkley.

Demon Days - Gorillaz.

Progress EP - Ideamen.

Grace - Jeff Buckley.

Cross - Justice.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West.

Mix Tape - Kram.

Purple Onion - Les Claypool's Frog Brigade.

Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By - Lovage.

Mechanical Animals - Marilyn Manson.

The Golden Age of Grotesque - Marilyn Manson.

De-Loused in the Comatorium - The Mars Volta.

Life in Cartoon Motion - Mika.

Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield.

Play - Moby.

Absolution - Muse.

Pretty Hate Machine - Nine Inch Nails.

Metaphorical Music - Nujabes.

Modal Soul - Nujabes.

Polkadot Cadaver - Polkadot Cadaver.

Presidents of the United States of America - Presidents of the United States of America.

These Are the Good Times People - Presidents of the United States of America.

Music for the Jilted Generation - The Prodigy.

Rated R - Queens of the Stone Age.

Songs for the Deaf - Queens of the Stone Age.

The Bends - Radiohead.

Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Li(f)e - Sage Francis.

Elect the Dead - Serj Tankian.

Scars on Broadway - Scars on Broadway.

The Essential Skunkhour - Skunkhour.

Superunknown - Soundgarden.

Hypnotize - System of a Down.

Mesmerize - System of a Down.

Shallow Graves - The Tallest Man on Earth.

10,000 Eyes - Tool.

Drake Equation - Tub Ring.

The Great Filter - Tub Ring.

Ooky Spooky - Voltaire.

Then and Again - Voltaire.

Carboniferous - Zu.

[/hide]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

[hide]Today, I wrote an essay during first block. The essay was assigned not last Friday, but the friday before that. It was boss. I went to class after lunch (I proofread during lunch) and the teacher was talking to another kid about when she got the essay done. She was like "one o clock last night?" I just quietly snickered to myself.

After writing the essay first block, I went to my second block class, where there was a mid term I had completely forgotten. The first half was on Friday and I aced that, so I wasn't worried. Then I took the test. For the answer to the final question, I got 1735/253. The problems were meant to be done without a calculator (I didn't use a calculator). I get the feeling I did rather badly on that test.

Then after school I went to speech. Friday is our tournament, so we were busily preparing for that. Ended up working until about 5:30. I feel like we are forgetting something vitally important, but I don't know what. But anyway, I ran around helping the new coach get ready. She doesnt really know what she's doing. This is going to be an interesting tournament.

Also, for English class, my thesis for my research paper is due on Friday. I haven't started my book. This is going to suck so bad. I need to read a lot this week. We also have a group project due Monday for which I haven't talked to all the members of my group. Don't know how that'll get done. I guess I'll have to make it work.

I think I'm going to take a break from tif, at least until I have my book read or my thesis turned in. Just too much to do to be [bleep]ing around online. So I guess I'll see you guys later.

Tonight there is adventure time. I almost forgot. It's good, I need it, I think. [/hide]

54183697andreas-dsmall.jpg

Also, remind me when I get back to look into joining a tavern game.

emily what you doing in who's account?

What does that have to do with knowing what you want to do with your life by high school?

"It's ok if you don't know what you want to do. Just go to college, take a bunch of classes, and decide. And if you decide you don't like that then go back and keep shotgunning until you find something."

By the time you're an adult you should be learning to do what you're going to do for the rest of your working life.

[hide]

I'm pretty much a failure in this regard.

see in high school, I had absolutely no [bleep]ing clue what I wanted to do.

if someone had picked something and told me to do it.. i'd just do that. but no one told me.

what happened was that I had planned out my life on becomming a scientist.. a biologist.. since I was ten. when I was 14, I went into the science streams for the courses provided by the school.. I wasn't good with numbers.

so.. now.. fast forward to when I'm 17. I'm in high school in canada, and i get to dissect a pig foetus. it wasn't hard for me.. however.. weeks later, it all came back to haunt me.

see I'm one of those people who may be a little mentally weak when it comes to things like this. It's against my code of honour to think its morally right for us to kill a pregnant pig, and use the foetuses as items in which to learn more about anatomy and dissection.

I'd have felt better if it was a pig that had lived out it's life. and was now dead.

or killed.. but.. i felt really bad when it was just a pig foetus.. that had never experienced life.. had never known the pleasures that I assume all living creatures would want.

and I kept having these dreams where the pig foetus would be there. in some of them.. that unborn pig, was something that looked like a human foetus.

unfortunately, I had already crossed off chemistry off my list of things to do, and so once I crossed off biology.. I knew that in college/university.. I would have a hard time.. as even if I wanted to do physics.. I might have to do a few dissections in biology.

so.. because I was mentally weak..

I opted to stay home for a year doing nothing.. eventually i got a job, then another.. then another.

I remember my guidance councellor yelling at me because I had no idea what I wanted to do.. that put me off the whole idea of going to college and racking up debt for something I might not want to do later.

eventually.. the recession happened.. and my sister told me to go to this school and become something.

and so I did. I don't regret it. and the job is fun.

[/hide]

>takes low level classes because he knows he's just going to go to the military where there's no educational requirements

>SCHOOL IS SO POINTLESS YOU DON'T LEARN ANYTHING, TEACHERS ARE DUMB

hahahaha oh man

I didn't take low level classes. There actually wasn't a "field" where I didn't take a class that was "above average". Also, depending on what job you want you have to get a certain score on the ASVAB. Also, if you want to advance in your job you have to take a test, and even if you pass with flying colors, you can still not be advanced if there just isn't room in your rate.

So really everything you just said is wrong.

ownage isn't dumb. he's smarter than pie.

By the time you're an adult you should be learning to do what you're going to do for the rest of your working life.

High school: I know what I'm going to do with my life!

College, semester 1: Next semester I'll take the introduction to [field of choice] class!

College, semester 2: This professor is not teaching the material at all and goes on rants about the most irrelevant of topics. Hopefully the next class will be better.

College, semester 3: How is this professor even worse than the last one? *drops*

College, semester 4: Okay, [bleep] that plan. *General education*

good luck with that.

Also, depending on what job you want you have to get a certain score on the ASVAB. Also, if you want to advance in your job you have to take a test, and even if you pass with flying colors, you can still not be advanced if there just isn't room in your rate.

i'm sure these tests are quite intellectually challenging

Tbh I couldn't tell you since I haven't taken one yet. I'll have to take one for my next advancement. It's 75 military knowledge, and 75 job related. I'd send you the study material itself but you have to download it.

So here's the topics

[hide]Occupational Topics and Subtopics

AT/FP

ASSESSMENTS

DOCTRINE/PPR

LAW ENFORCEMENT

CRIME SCENES/EVIDENCE

INTERVIEWS/INTERROGATIONS

SEARCH & SEIZURE

OPERATIONS

AFLOAT

EXPEDITIONARY

PATROL

PHYSICAL SECURITY

ACCESS CONTROL

REGULATIONS

ADMINISTRATION

MANUAL FOR COURT MARTIAL

RULES FOR USE OF FORCE

NON LETHAL WEAPONS

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

SPECIALIZED MISSIONS

CORRECTIONS/PSD

MWD/SSP

WEAPONS

AA&E

CHARACTERISTICS

PMK Topics and Subtopics

CUSTOMS & TRADITIONS

GENERAL ADMINISTRATION

MISSION/FORCE SECURITY

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

RESPONSIBILITY/AUTHORITY/ACCOUNTABILITY

WATCHSTANDING PRINCIPLES

[/hide]

My co-workers were pretty jelly when they found out I got a free pass for the 1st Petty officer test because I was hot shit in "A" school, so they must think it's a kick in the dick. inb4allmilitarypeoplearestupid

-runs away when she sees the words "law enforcement" -