Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

COME ON, GET OFF THE STAGE MEDONOPAUSE, WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

Good thing it's all over now.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

There's a band actually called dying fetus?

That just SCREAMS angsty teenage rebel.

hurr hurr perfect for me

I can tell by this post that you know very little about music.

What artists do you listen to?

hurr hurr perfect for me

I don't. My music collection is 38 songs deep. I don't care about music itself, I just care about whether it activates ASMR.

PM me for fitocracy invite

hurr hurr perfect for me

pie brings up a very good point. dying fetus is a very deep and complex band, who chose their name for more than bland, predictable, shock value

hurr hurr perfect for me

pie brings up a very good point. dying fetus is a very deep and complex band, who chose their name for more than bland, predictable, shock value

Most of those bands are 30 year olds guys who are sort of parodies of themselves and don't give a shit what their name is or if people like their music. Dying Fetus is a death metal/grindcore band, I don't think all too many teenagers really listen to them, mostly just neckbearded 20 year olds. Don't get so upset lol, I don't like them, but know what you're talking about.

hurr hurr perfect for me

I don't. My music collection is 38 songs deep. I don't care about music itself, I just care about whether it activates ASMR.

The shiver stuff? It's frisson, not asmr.

I've experienced frisson and ASMR and I know the difference. Usually I get ASMR, frisson only on occasion. And I get ASMR from some other things too (being touched, great speeches, moving moments etc.) so I know it's not just frisson.

Huh, that's very interesting. I know what the feeling is like. Few songs do that for me. Thanks for pointing out to these subreddits to me. I would have never guessed that feeling would have had a name.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

COME ON PATS, DON'T GET TOO COCKY!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I posted asmr videos here a few months ago when I found out it was a universal thing, coulda sworn you talked about it then too.

although i question nom's "asmr" from listening to music, if he doesn't listen to music at all he's probably just realizing what liking a song is like.

I posted asmr videos here a few months ago when I found out it was a universal thing, coulda sworn you talked about it then too.

although i question nom's "asmr" from listening to music, if he doesn't listen to music at all he's probably just realizing what liking a song is like.

I do listen, just not for a long time and I don't really go looking for a lot of other music. But there are songs I like that don't give me it as well.

Or am I just really having frisson when it's music? It feels the same whether it's music or a speech or whatever.

It's probably frisson. I get frisson a lot with some music.

What a half assed photoshop attempt.

I'm staying up later than usual tonight anyways, do your worse to it.

Also, I get major frisson with God Is An Astronaut, Explosions in the Sky, and Goodspeed! You black Emperor.

A good haircut is a sheerly beautiful thing. Most places, though, just trim your hair a bit and you end up itchy.

I usually get it from assigning a meaning to a particular song rather than from the song itself.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;