Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Halo is a filthy [bleep].

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

More specifically the Navy, Tyler.

i see why he joined the Navy, he did it for the lulz.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Trolololol

2pzzjb9.jpg

You know who else likes penis?

Emily.

You mis-spelled Tyler.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Emily.

You mis-spelled Tyler.

Wow, you're right. Man, I was really off there. Crud, I need to learn to spell.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If Seany plays his cards right, he could be on a submarine. A nice long, hard, sub full of Seamen.

Bloody hell, this swallow outside my house wont stop chirping.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Emily.

You mis-spelled Tyler.

We all have our moments man.

[hide]trolololol[/hide]

Edited by Ieyfura
Sexual phrase deleted.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Emily.

You mis-spelled Tyler.

You know what, you're right. I have seen the error of my ways. That is my pledge! My promise! I swear it!

So, you better get started, 321.

Edited by Ieyfura
sexual content deleted

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Period, this swallow outside my house wont stop chirping.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Emily.

You mis-spelled Tyler.

You know what, you're right. I have seen the error of my ways. That is my pledge! My promise! I swear it!

So, you better get started, 321.

Q7mii.jpg

Edited by Ieyfura
editted out quotes from above.

you can't afford me Tyler.

2pzzjb9.jpg