Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Define, "a lot".

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Gonna make love until you wake up.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

For now...

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'm a heavy sleeper. So it's not like you're gonna wake me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh Glados take me to your center 'cuz I wanna get enriched, I'm dyin' thinkin' bout your science I'd do anything for it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

probably because youtube took his videos down, because they can't take a joke either.

2pzzjb9.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Book 2 of the Iliad is the driest thing ever, and I've read 7 books of the wheel of time series. Oh my god.

The Greeks hide in a horse then kill all the Trojans.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Book 2 of the Iliad is the driest thing ever, and I've read 7 books of the wheel of time series. Oh my god.

The Greeks hide in a horse then kill all the Trojans.

Nono, before that. The last 500 lines of Book 2 is literally a list of the forces on each side. They don't even have any stories. It's just "Captain's name, place they're from, number of forces they brought"

Argh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I think I'm going to write Sheetz Inc. Imploring them to open a location on or near the Naval Base.

2pzzjb9.jpg