Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh, it's a Pennyville thing.

The whole nation should know of it's glory.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I can't decide if I like this show or not. I think it's that I don't really like the main character.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. He can be annoying sometimes.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got everything on Wawa.

And they actually could probably make some good money. Most people around here go to Wawa's to refuel, so they'd be competition. And you have no idea how many people buy a coffee and other such stuff every morning, Sheetz could become their place for that.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I can't decide if I like this show or not. I think it's that I don't really like the main character.

IT'S A WOMAN, HALO, IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SHOW I'M TALKING ABOUT.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

IT'S A WOMAN, HALO, IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SHOW I'M TALKING ABOUT.

CbAla.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i never was a big fan of chick-fil-a.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Wow, this just now occurred to me. Goon, have you ever seen the Mr. Plikett Star Wars reviews?

Parents pestering about homework.

Mabinogi too hard.

Tavern session feels cloying somehow.

Don't know if movies with Ng tomorrow.

Still feeling sick.

Whole day is meh.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Made four incredibly [bleep]ty girls in Soul Calibur 5's Creation mode.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Fighting games are all trash, completely unoriginal button-mashers for 12 year olds.

And yet...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

go watch some chinese girl cartoons

Girl cartoons are meh.

Busy playing a mediocre game that looks like a girl cartoon.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Shooting games are all trash, completely unoriginal grenade-spamming, no-scoping, health-regenertating, run-and-gunners for 12 year olds.

Fix'd.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0