ProtoGuy

Last one to post wins

halo, if I die do you want $400,000?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Sure, why not?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Random

Assault

Proceeding from

Erections

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

RAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGH!

Angry

Penis

Enlargement

HULK PENIS SLAP

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

All these [bleep]es checkin' out my britches, put 'em in a trance, when I wear track pants.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

halo, if I die do you want $400,000?

stop being so creepy

I always knew it was about the money with you. Clearly my mom is the only one who truly loves me.

In all seriousness though, my mom doesn't want that if I die, her rationale,"I don't want to get rich because you're dead." Geez mom, it probably cost you more than that just to raise me, and who the hell else am I gonna give it to, dad? "Oh hey dad, mom didn't want it, so if I bite the dust, you get 400 grand. Bye."

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

All these [bleep]es checkin' out my britches, put 'em in a trance, when I wear track pants.

Whoa, I thought you were David. I'm just gonna go sit in my corner now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

During the twilight hours, there's a whisper from the North.

2pzzjb9.jpg

What's it say?

It says.... doo~

2pzzjb9.jpg

Oooo. Bit late now, but I live right by a Sheetz @[email protected] It's like my second home.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Glorious institution is it not?

2pzzjb9.jpg

So it is >:3

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Got nothing on Wawa.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

wateringtheowl.jpg

ieyfura=/=fluff

2pzzjb9.jpg

jus[bleep]eringtheowl.jpg can be applied to any possible couples.

Not just you and Zoe.

i've stolen it to be used for stopbeingme.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

I have no argument with that statement, also my second prophecy has just come true, the troll has eaten/consumed the pie.

I'm going to bed.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Hey Ieyfura, remember that story you told a while back about beating the crap out of kidnappers?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hey Ieyfura, remember that story you told a while back about beating the crap out of kidnappers?

I beat the crap out of a lot of ppl who don't heed my warnings. But yes. lol

Lqt9R.png