Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

It comes on at 9 sloot~ so that's almost 2 hours of my badass sleep.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

It kinda makes a difference when you only get 7 a night max.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I've gotten a max of 3 hours of sleep one night, and I still felt refreshed in the morning.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's the day after that kills you I find.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Who the hell with a computer and internet access has this much focus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oocvbr7p2nQ

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Y so confusing female?

2pzzjb9.jpg

There's a difference between vague and confusing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

They aren't mutually exclusive though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Halo you [bleep] don't you have homework to do?

2pzzjb9.jpg

[bleep]ting it up.

Also, why is that cat radioactive?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Deleted because it's true. Oh speaking of which, where can i submit an application to become a mawd?

2pzzjb9.jpg

That one wasn't even epileptic...

And it's been posted many times before with mods present...