ProtoGuy

Last one to post wins

Yeah but I have to be up early tomorrow.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

So what?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So I need some damn sleep woman.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

One hour out of your beauty sleep wont affect much.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

don't watch it, it's not that good of a movie anyways. watch a good movie like Inception or Avatar

don't watch it, it's a terrible movie anyways. watch a good movie unlike Inception or Avatar

FIFY

It comes on at 9 sloot~ so that's almost 2 hours of my badass sleep.

2pzzjb9.jpg

And.

don't watch it, it's a terrible movie anyways. watch a good movie unlike Inception or Avatar

FIFY

quit typing that, no one says FIFY. it's FTFY.

It kinda makes a difference when you only get 7 a night max.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I've gotten a max of 3 hours of sleep one night, and I still felt refreshed in the morning.

It's the day after that kills you I find.

2pzzjb9.jpg

FIFY

quit typing that, no one says FIFY. it's FTFY.

fixeditforyou is the same as fixedthatforyou

Obviously somebody says it.

Who the hell with a computer and internet access has this much focus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oocvbr7p2nQ

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Y so confusing female?

2pzzjb9.jpg

There's a difference between vague and confusing.

They aren't mutually exclusive though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Halo you [bleep] don't you have homework to do?

2pzzjb9.jpg

What the [bleep] do you think I'm doing.

That Anon user better be Duff.

[bleep]ting it up.

Also, why is that cat radioactive?

2pzzjb9.jpg