Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Well, 321, you just asked to be banned. Good job.

Drop it while you're ahead. For the sake of not wanting to lose my favorite bear, drop it. 2 in one day would be terrible.

Sorry tyler, but the higher leadership just relaly pisses me off.

Kimberly was all nice about it, as are the local mods, who tolerate my typical obnoxiousness. Then tripsis rides in on a high horse with a sandblaster between her legs and tosses a bucket of bull on me.

I won't reply to your other post since Kimberly already did a great job and I don't have much to add.. but I will reply to this. You even admit that you are obnoxious and you also treat us with incredible disrespect every day of the week. Then you complain when that frustrates me and I speak harshly? Now in what world is that fair?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I find both sides of this debate highly amusing at the moment.

Also, Kimberly, you're pretty bro. You should come here more often.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ah ok, I thought there was always a Moderator drive.

You might be thinking of the Editorial Panel, who actively accepts applications. But that's in a large part due to the fact that it's [bleep]in' hard to find good writers and editors + high turnover rate.

hzvjpwS.gif

Oh yes... I remember when I was on the Gielinor Tribune.

Good times, those. I wish I still had my story that I wrote for it. The file for it died with my computer, and I haven't seen the whole thing since.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well, 321, you just asked to be banned. Good job.

Drop it while you're ahead. For the sake of not wanting to lose my favorite bear, drop it. 2 in one day would be terrible.

Sorry tyler, but the higher leadership just relaly pisses me off.

Kimberly was all nice about it, as are the local mods, who tolerate my typical obnoxiousness. Then tripsis rides in on a high horse with a sandblaster between her legs and tosses a bucket of bull on me.

I won't reply to your other post since Kimberly already did a great job and I don't have much to add.. but I will reply to this. You even admit that you are obnoxious and you also treat us with incredible disrespect every day of the week. Then you complain when that frustrates me and I speak harshly? Now in what world is that fair?

I really don't care if you speak harshly, I'm a big boy i can handle it. My job description is doing shit no matter how silly/ pointless it seems. And by extension I enforce the rules. So this should give you some clue as to how ridiculous I find the stuff you feed us is for me to make that big of a stink.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

KIMBERLY IS ONE OF THE RARE REPRESENTATIONS OF A GOOD TIF MODERATOR

CERTAIN OTHER AUTHORITY FIGURES IN THIS THREAD SHOULD TAKE NOTES

As a moderator and administrator, Tripsis is an excellent one and is responsible for training some of the best moderators we have on staff. :3 Please don't put her down, because it's just not true.

Will getting a warning mean that you have no chance of becoming a moderator/admin?

Nope, there have been a few people on staff who have had warnings or even suspensions on their record. When reviewing user history, it has a lot more to do on the progress that individual has made than it is simple "Oh no this person said nipples! in 2006, DENIED"

hzvjpwS.gif

I really don't care if you speak harshly, I'm a big boy i can handle it. My job description is doing shit no matter how silly/ pointless it seems. And by extension I enforce the rules. So this should give you some clue as to how ridiculous I find the stuff you feed us is for me to make that big of a stink.

>hey guys i'm in the military

Once again, I genuinely do not understand why you think we're feeding you bullshit. You don't like the rules - okay. You disagree with the rules - okay. But how are we feeding you bullshit? Did you read Kevin's post at all? These are our rules - they are clearly outlined in the forum rules thread. They're there for you all to see and you complain when you break them. Where is the problem exactly? You don't like our reasoning? How does it not make sense? How is it not justified?

Instead of crying and moaning, actually try to put an argument together instead of just labelling it bullshit.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Why did they remove pie's post right as i was about to agree?

I label your replies bullshit because they consist of us asking a question, usually to help someone out, and you usually stonewall us so hard it isn't even funny.

Again I go back to the Kevin incident. We tore your reasoning for not telling us anything to shreds and still got nothing. You enforce the rules with 0 regard for their intent, and often in a ridiculous manner. And right now I could show you that Goon specifically asked me to ask for him and you'd give me nothing.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Kim, you just took pie seriously. Pie is just being himself - an opportunistic troll. And now you've got 321 started.

I was being serious. I like Kimberly's moderation style. Calm down.

This is truly a cold day in hell. Pie and I are agreeing on almost everything.

On an entirely seperate note, a shipmate just walked by with a female who has a waistline easily 3 of mine. Twas grody.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Kim, you just took pie seriously. Pie is just being himself - an opportunistic troll. And now you've got 321 started.

On an entirely seperate note, a shipmate just walked by with a female who has a waistline easily 3 of mine. Twas grody.

Sister who just came out of a coma and started eating to comfort herself perhaps?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Wait, bullshit is uncensored? Heh, that means I get to post this:

NHitC.png

I love it how related my post is with Nex's.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Don't be gettin' on your shipmate's girl. I know you like fatties, but that's no excuse.

Remember Tyler, Seany does it for the lulz. Not for women.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sister who just came out of a coma and started eating to comfort herself perhaps?

Bringing your overweight sister, without any other family members to your barracks? Your theory has some holes.

2pzzjb9.jpg