Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Awesome. [bleep]ing awesome.

321, because I know you're going to read this: I love you man, but you're a [bleep]ing retard sometimes. Seriously.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Keeeevvvvvin. I know you're the anon user. GET YOUR CANADIAN BUTT ON SKIPPTY SKOOP

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[*] A reminder

That happens!?

It always depends on the severity of the offence which is why I never said use it as a guideline. Keep in mind that if you were previously banned for a similar offence, I doubt the moderating team would be inclined to give you that many chances.

Kevin out.

j0xPu5R.png

FFS did Seany just get banned?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If Tripsis is counting yelling at him for being mean as a warning, then he was totally right on the bullshit part.

As a mod, IIRC I got in trouble for warning a user in a forum post instead of a PM.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Keeeevvvvvin. I know you're the anon user. GET YOUR CANADIAN BUTT ON SKIPPTY SKOOP

I know you're still here, Mister Anon user.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hey guys, just an idea I was chatting to Tyler about: Lets try to keep the posting to a minimum so Seany or Goon don't miss out on P9K.

Can we do it?