50M, possible 99(s)?

deletemeplease

You might be able to get 99 smithing with that if you use Sc hammers, the same with cons but not sure.

Definately cook/fletch/fm.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well, depends on what you want.

If you want trimmed skillcape for the prayer boost, do Cooking and Fletching. They are easy, fast and cheap. Firemaking is also an option, but a bit more expensive I think.

Use the rest as you like ... It's all about which skills you want as 99.

- if you want to get high Slayer, I'd suggest getting high Prayer (high prayer-> more prayer points per dose -> a lot of money saved)

Try to find out what 99 you eventually want and chose an order in which to do them.

Mine is: 91/99 RC -> 99 Prayer -> 99 Slayer (+ Combat and Summoning) -> 99 Magic -> (don't know yet)

With sc needles you could get Crafting for about 30-35 million and Smithing for 40-45 million. Use green d'hide bdoies for Crafting and for Smithing do adamant bolts till 88 and then adamant plates till 99. Both are capes are rather rare.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Firemaking, cooking and fletching easily.

Depending on your level range could be chinable to 99.

Depends on you really though.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I'd say Smithing, do it as Red Ftk Bolt said (mEb). It's a respected cape, and unlike Crafting it is not the first 99 you buy once you have some spare cash lying around :thumbup:

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.