Average Runescapians IQ: 60

De_Lille_D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

145 IQ here, but that doesn't mean I act more mature than an average 17 year old. Maturity in a social context is not measured by IQ. Just like Savants who have incredible IQ and memory, but are not socially fully functional.

For instance the "rain man" who can be asked very specific questions about almost anything and give the right answer, but the information does not mean anything to him. It is just a piece of information among all other pieces of information. He also has a limited social function. However just because a person has a low IQ, does not mean they are not socially more acceptable than someone with high IQ.

IQ has also been criticised by many people working in the cognitive area of humans. Because it is an ambiguous test, not a precise measurement.

Anyway, can we get back on topic now? :?

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

What the hell are you talking about?

So just because YOU WANT TO CHEAT and make quick cash, other people HAVE to support you or else they are stupid? What rubbish.

They're SMART for not cooperating with you to earn quick and underhand cash. Maybe not smart, but HONEST. Honesty is a virtue. It can never be "used wrongly". Intelligence =/= Good. It depends on how you use it. So what if they're stupid? I'd rather befriend a honest, kind, generous but 50 IQ person than a cunning, scheming, greedy 250 IQ person.

Your "130 IQ" means nothing. It depends on how you use it. If you use it to cheat and scam, you deserve ZERO respect from us. Similarly, a 60 IQ person who is polite and honest deserves far more respect than an idiotic cheater like you.

I don't agree with the OP but the retribution trick doesn't really count as a cheat and scam... and who doesn't want to earn quick cash lol?

Apparently the average RuneScapian with an IQ of 60...

Indubitably!

Rubbish. What's your freaking IQ then? 300? 50000? I doubt your IQ is even 60. Don't be stupid and try to act like you're very intelligent or something if you know nothing. You're just making yourself look stupid.

The retribution trick is EXPLOTING a glitch in the system, in other word, CHEATING, or in other words, bug abuse. Please get your freaking definition straight before trying to insult people. Sure, everyone wants quick cash, but I said he used CHEATING methods and UNDERHAND means to get quick cash.

Dude calm down. What did i say to offend you? I merely disagreed with you and you get ultra angry. You can't expect everyone to agree with you all the time. And i didn't even say anything offensive, you're the only one thats "trying to insult people" by going on about how everyone else has such a low IQ. And for that matter how was i acting like i'm "very intelligent or something"? Because i had a different opinion from you? Jeez. All i said was that i didn't think the retribution "trick" is cheating. Talk about angry.

So just because YOU WANT TO CHEAT and make quick cash, other people HAVE to support you or else they are stupid? What rubbish.

They're SMART for not cooperating with you to earn quick and underhand cash. Maybe not smart, but HONEST. Honesty is a virtue. It can never be "used wrongly". Intelligence =/= Good. It depends on how you use it. So what if they're stupid? I'd rather befriend a honest, kind, generous but 50 IQ person than a cunning, scheming, greedy 250 IQ person.

Your "130 IQ" means nothing. It depends on how you use it. If you use it to cheat and scam, you deserve ZERO respect from us. Similarly, a 60 IQ person who is polite and honest deserves far more respect than an idiotic cheater like you.

I don't agree with the OP but the retribution trick doesn't really count as a cheat and scam... and who doesn't want to earn quick cash lol?

Indubitably!

Rubbish. What's your freaking IQ then? 300? 50000? I doubt your IQ is even 60. Don't be stupid and try to act like you're very intelligent or something if you know nothing. You're just making yourself look stupid.

The retribution trick is EXPLOTING a glitch in the system, in other word, CHEATING, or in other words, bug abuse. Please get your freaking definition straight before trying to insult people. Sure, everyone wants quick cash, but I said he used CHEATING methods and UNDERHAND means to get quick cash.

Dude calm down. What did i say to offend you? I merely disagreed with you and you get ultra angry. You can't expect everyone to agree with you all the time. And i didn't even say anything offensive, you're the only one thats "trying to insult people" by going on about how everyone else has such a low IQ. And for that matter how was i acting like i'm "very intelligent or something"? Because i had a different opinion from you? Jeez. All i said was that i didn't think the retribution "trick" is cheating. Talk about angry.

Please...why don't you get who I was referring to straight before criticising me? I was talking to those people who said "Apparently the average Runescapian with 60 IQ..." and "indubitably!". I DON'T expect everyone to agree with me. What I don't expect is idiots insulting my IQ.

Indubitably!

Please...why don't you get who I was referring to straight before criticising me? I was talking to those people who said "Apparently the average Runescapian with 60 IQ..." and "indubitably!". I DON'T expect everyone to agree with me. What I don't expect is idiots insulting my IQ.

First of all, they weren't insulting your IQ. Sheesh. Second of all, you were replying to me as well. Look at your second paragraph. Do you honestly think that you were replying to them?

The quote was too long.

They agreed with you, so I replied to all 3 of you.

Please. How can "Apparently the average RuneScapian with an IQ of 60..." not be offensive? Huh? He's saying my IQ is 60. If I said your IQ was 60 I doubt you'll be jumping for joy or anything.

I think some people fail to comprehend sarcasm.

Plus the Retribution method is not a glitch, it's just careless game design on jagex's part, it's not even much of an issue in terms of it's abuse anyway because good PVP drops require you to wait hours at a time just standing around, most people can't be bothered. Therefore quelmotz you're blowing it way out of proportion with your accusations of what you ignorantly call "cheating".

The quote was too long.

Please. How can "Apparently the average RuneScapian with an IQ of 60..." not be offensive? Huh? He's saying my IQ is 60. If I said your IQ was 60 I doubt you'll be jumping for joy or anything.

Ok this is getting beyond stupid. And are you being serious? No offence but are you really that dense? Have you ever heard of sarcasm? Humour? Or maybe he was being serious, he actually thinks that everyone who plays runescape has an IQ of 60. Right. Oh and instead of lying, just admit you were wrong. seriously- Thank god for the quote button:

Please...why don't you get who I was referring to straight before criticising me? I was talking to those people who said "Apparently the average Runescapian with 60 IQ..." and "indubitably!". I DON'T expect everyone to agree with me. What I don't expect is idiots insulting my IQ. (haha look at the last sentece. I just noticed that you are insulting "idiots" for calling you an idiot. Talk about hypocrite ::' )

Your post clearly showed you claiming that you weren't talking to me and made it look like i'm some kind of idiot who doesn't know how to read. Then when you realised you couldn't respond to my post, you tried to back out of telling me why i was wrong by saying:

In other words, you tried to say that you were talking me the whole time, while before you were trying to say that you weren't talking to me and saying that i was an idiot for thinking so. Plus, they weren't even agreeing with me. One guy was agreeing with another guy who may have been quoting me, but was talking about something else. (apart from agreeing with me)

Anyway, if thats what you really meant (make up your mind), than my point still stands.

You spazzed at me simply because i stated my opinion, which happened to be different from yours:

You totally avoided everything i said. In fact, you replied with something completely different. In case you forgot what i was talking about, heres what you said; (Yes guys. The following quote is really a DIRECT reply to what i said above in italics)

(BTW, once again you insult my intelligence- yet a few posts later, you get super angry at me because i apparently insulted yours- when actually that was someone else, and he was being sarcastic. In fact he wasn't even referring to you at all.)

So, if you

"DON'T expect everyone to agree with me. "

then why did you get get super angry because i didn't agree with you? And going back to our original argument (which wasn't an argument at all really- i just felt like putting in my opinion) i dont think that the retribution trick is a glitch, and i think you were overreacting a bit.

The point is there is no point in this pointless debate.

The OP fails to convey a message. What he is doing is trying to use underhand means to earn money, and calling people who don't help him in his plan "idiots with 60 IQ". So what's his freaking point?

I don't think we were ever supposed to take the 60 IQ bit seriously, could you please drop it?

What was being conveyed is how players seem to lose all logical reasoning with others when they enter PvP worlds, malevolence seems to take over.

I figured it was their refusal to aid him when the other option was to have fun doing what they came to do.

Look, I think the debate's over now, although it was a good one. This is not about IQ, it was merely a very poor argumentative device (i.e. insult) that we shouldn't take seriously.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Look, I think the debate's over now, although it was a good one. This is not about IQ, it was merely a very poor argumentative device (i.e. insult) that we shouldn't take seriously.
Yes please.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

Yes please.

So just let this thread die.

I don't think we were ever supposed to take the 60 IQ bit seriously, could you please drop it?

If it's not meant to be taken literally then how is it supposed to be taken? You can't blame us for something he said.

If it's not meant to be taken literally then how is it supposed to be taken? You can't blame us for something he said.

It's jus an expression of frustration, not a serious accusation against all "Runescapians". Pretty much:

"*angry angry angry* *Explains what happens* therefore people who play runescape must have IQ 60!!!"

So if a black man steals my car, it's completely fair for me to say, "Black people are thieves," because it's just 'an expression of frustration' and black people have no right to get upset about this?

You can't exactly make that comparsion.

Calling a large group of people you dont know ****ing idiots isn't the same as racial abuse

People just like to generalise to express their point, limiting your accusation to one person doesn't have as much of an impact as yelling at everyone. Thus this resulting in this very argument.

Being offended by this thread is a little sensitive, dont you think?

Just because someone calls you unintelligent, it doesn't mean you ARE and it also doesn't mean you have to prove you arn't or complain about it, that's just immature

So you're saying it's immature to get offended by racism?