money making?

The_dmt1234

well i already ahve nearly 100m cash and was just wondering what's an easy way to make money

like pure ess

fishing sharks 80 fishing

or yews or magics 80 wc

or is there another way?

]ac_s_dc.png

dmt1234.png

fletching => 99, the trimmed cape helps a lot. and if you do it with yew bows you make a slight profit. otherwise you can keep on woodcutting or smelt cannonballs...

how does a trimmed skill cape help me make money?

besides i'd rather not have the 2 most common capes in the game, i will trim it with smithing capes once i get another 250 sc hammers

]ac_s_dc.png

dmt1234.png

fletching => 99, the trimmed cape helps a lot. and if you do it with yew bows you make a slight profit. otherwise you can keep on woodcutting or smelt cannonballs...

how does a trimmed skill cape help me make money?

besides i'd rather not have the 2 most common capes in the game, i will trim it with smithing capes once i get another 250 sc hammers

a trimmed cape makes your prayer potions last longer thus saving you money. And good luck with those sc hammers.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

Yeah, you have 100m yet you need MORE money? Is this what Rune Scape has come to. You sure you didn't mean 100k?

Shortly I plan on setting my Misthalin Kingdom harvesting flax while I make Yew Longbows (cannot do Magic atm). I will also use the seers headband almost daily to get even more free flax. Then with all of my FREE nature runes from slayer I shall High Alch all those bows and maybe do magic bows.

Or you could just do treasure trails until you get really lucky with a third age set and sell it for tons of instant cash.

Or god wars dungeon.

Or Law runs.

Or pvp.

Or do what you did for your first 100m!

Well. Here's some of my takes from the skills you already have.

Slayer 59 means jellies for clue scroll 3s - good profit.

Fletching maple long u makes u around 175k/hr as junk if u have items to lend out.

I assume u already know laws make u around 150-200k/hr.

U've probably started sharks at 80 fishing :)

Other than these, just do get ur free member stuff each day.

Bstaffs from staff shop(7kea ->8.3k on ge) 8-64 per day depending on varrock armor u wear.

Hand in sand gives u 10-20k free sand.

Seers headband give upto 120 free flax.

Seaweed/pineapples at Catherby dock give 20k profit.

And i assume u know how to make 80k+ every 80 mins farming herbs,marigold/limp, and supercompost (plus fruit trees).

If u can take pickin flax, there area southeast of Lleya bank (bout 10 squares) is closest :)

Good luck, buddy.

No life cutting yews is the way to go.

If you're serious about cutting you should fork out for a dragon hatchet if you can, over the long run it'll save time. Cut the trees near catherby, bank and repeat for several hours a day, you'll start making money. I've got about 2 mil in yew logs in my bank (I want to see how many I can cut before I can't resist the urge to sell them).

Otherwise crafting natures or laws is a good method, though it takes more concentration :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

ok thanks for the answers, i made 100m by merchanting i was actually upto 131m when pvp came out and long story i lost a lot.

i am currently merchanting but its very slow since some new things came out

i don't want to level my combat as i already pvp

so i don't want to kill jellies or do gwd or train combat in any way

i can't do seers achievment as it requires lvl 4 summoning, which i don't want, i like my level 100

i do mtk

and i like a lazy way to make more money,

and i want more money so i can outlast the next recession and also hoard it in my bank to create one

]ac_s_dc.png

Right now the price of a swamp lizard on the g.e. is 1,789. That seems pretty big for a low hunter requirement and 2 only 50% energy from the nearest bank.

I would say catch these for a few days, right now a merchenting clan are power buying these until they reach 5k each so that's some pretty easy money if you ask me.

Oh and the best part, one load takes about 6 mins (including running to and from bank) and will grab you a decent 40k, so that's 400k an hour. Or, if you keep them until the price gets to 5k, it works out to be 110k a run or 1.1 mil an hour.

Of course I don't recommend you hang on to them for too long because like all merchenting clans, something will cause a quick fall of the price.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

i can't do seers achievment as it requires lvl 4 summoning, which i don't want, i like my level 100

I'm pretty sure you can get to level 4 summoning without gaining a combat level, but I'm not 100% sure about that. However, you can still PvP at 100 combat as long as you don't carry any pouches while PvPing.