10m to spend

Bloodrex

i've got 10m to spend and i'm thinking of buying a saradomin sword and a whip and lend them out. atm i don't have a lot of playtime so this could bring me in some extra cash. When they are lend out i'll be spending for whatever hours i can be online at woodcutting, fishing, etc.

would this be a smart to do?

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

There's not much demand for either item, and you will not fetch more than 5k/hr for either of them. Buy a godsword when you have some money, where you can lend for 40k/hr.

In the meantime i would use the weapons for making money...

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Put 5m in the coffers then leave the rest as back up.

Once you get enough GS's and Arma/bandos top/bottoms lend well.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

i've got 10m to spend and i'm thinking of buying a saradomin sword and a whip and lend them out. atm i don't have a lot of playtime so this could bring me in some extra cash. When they are lend out i'll be spending for whatever hours i can be online at woodcutting, fishing, etc.

would this be a smart to do?

Sara sword gets you like 15k-25k an hour, over 20k if you're lucky, pretty much.

So if you lend that out for a whole day, you need to waste a few hours that day making or obtaining junk to trade for the cash...

If you dont play much, dont worry about anything. A good thing to merch sometimes is food though.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

This would be your best bet at making money back. I put my money in there on Wednesday at 100% approval. I check back a week later, usually without getting my approval rating back up and its down to maybe 93%. It use 75k gp a day and in a week that is 525k gp a week spent. But if you do it right you can make back 1.1m easily. You can even make more if you come online to get your approval rating back up. Oh and one more good thing, if you put enough money in there, and you go F2P they will still collect items for you.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

This would be your best bet at making money back. I put my money in there on Wednesday at 100% approval. I check back a week later, usually without getting my approval rating back up and its down to maybe 93%. It use 75k gp a day and in a week that is 525k gp a week spent. But if you do it right you can make back 1.1m easily. You can even make more if you come online to get your approval rating back up. Oh and one more good thing, if you put enough money in there, and you go F2P they will still collect items for you.

hah well, i'll guess i'll do that then, while killing things.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

hah well, i'll guess i'll do that then, while killing things.

Also use some money on seeds and get farming up, but do herbs as they give exp and profit. And like you said kill monsters on the side and you can get a more cash to buy the gs and use it to lend out.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Personally I find that d axe, d plate and santa (or related) are easily lent out.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Honestly i wouldn't spend any money yet. You don't NEED anything now, so why spend money on an item that might crash, etc causing you to lose money? Just save it up until you've got something you want to buy.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Honestly i wouldn't spend any money yet. You don't NEED anything now, so why spend money on an item that might crash, etc causing you to lose money? Just save it up until you've got something you want to buy.

I agree that it wuold be unwise to start buying things for the sake of lending them out. Then it might be better to either buy supplies for lvling skills, or stuff you'll actually use.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]