my first attempt at a fire cape....

Beeskers503

So im on wave 52/63 and im goin really strong confident im gonna come out with a fire cape and i atleast know im getting to jad. So im on 52 last monster a lvl 45 and my connectioj gets lost and im back outside the fight cave wih no fire cape or anything. Bummed to the max

#-o

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

[cabbage] happens

better luck next time

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Face it, you probably wouldn't get the cape first attempt anyway.

But at least he could have the experience of fighting Jad, which means that his second attempt will now be another first attempt. ARgh i'm so scared this will happen to me, when i switch to another tab sometimes the Runescape tab turns white and i have to refresh. bad luck!

But at least he could have the experience of fighting Jad, which means that his second attempt will now be another first attempt. ARgh i'm so scared this will happen to me, when i switch to another tab sometimes the Runescape tab turns white and i have to refresh. bad luck!

You could always use two windows.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You could always use two windows.

Same thing happens, that happens to me all the time lol D:

Better luck next time Beeskers!

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Same thing happened to me yesterday dude.

Got to wave 55 on my pure and then died (bad spawn), then I tried again and got to wave 53 before lagging until death :cry:

eeeeeep would of made me mad lol

Made me very mad lol.

But i'm not trying it again until 75 attack.

Zerker_jane.png