Smithing Brawlers. **New Question*

gorgoroth

Well i just got my hands on some :D

I have no idea how i should use these (by that i mean on what, where, etc).

I oly have 57 Smithing atm so i'm hoping i can use the gloves somewhere in wildy in a PK world. I dont really care about cost atm, just want to get it up fast. Also should i get 1 SC hammer while doing this to increase the EXP a bit more?

New Question.

Just got a pair of Mage Brawlers. Was thinking of using them with Aviansies. This way i get good exp and loose no money. Any better ideas to use them without loosing money? 79 MAge atm.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Well i just got my hands on some :D

I have no idea how i should use these (by that i mean on what, where, etc).

I oly have 57 Smithing atm so i'm hoping i can use the gloves somewhere in wildy in a PK world. I dont really care about cost atm, just want to get it up fast. Also should i get 1 SC hammer while doing this to increase the EXP a bit more?

Anvil west of the mage arena bank (in the wild). Since they degrade each use, it's important to make the best XP item you can. Don't bother with SC hammers.

What are smithing brawlers?

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2item

quit

The SC Hammer will net you double the exp from just using the brawlers. It makes using the Brawlers go faster. You still get the same exp if you don't use the brawlers. But using the hammer makes using them go much faster. And since you want it fast, SC Tools will do that.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Should i maybe save the gloves till i reach a level like 70 so i can make addy items?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Taking from The guide to using brawling gloves (WIP) in beginning guides.

All Methods

Lasts for: 434 Items without SC Hammer, 217 items with SC Hammer. NOT BY BARS USED!

Familiar: Pack Yak (96) > War Tortoise (67) > Spirit Terrorbird (52) > Bull Ant (40)

Method #1: Dareeyak

Required Levels: 78 Magic, Desert Treasure done. Preferably 68+ smithing.

Gear: Glory, Brawling Gloves, Air Staff, Warrior Ring

Inventory: SC Hammer, fire runes, law runes, bars for the best platebody you can make.

Getting there: Use the Dareeyak Teleport, run south to the anvil.

What to do: Get to the anvil, smith the best platebodies you can. After you use the bars you have and the ones in your familiar, tele to edgeville and bank. You don't have to use an SC hammer, but you will save a lot of money. Also, be careful with the risk here. It IS multicombat, and I've seen plenty of pkers here before. Make sure you protect item as soon as you see a white dot.

You will gain 434,000 Exp with Mithril Platebodies, and 572,500 Exp with Adamant Platebodies.

Method #2: Mage Bank

Required Levels Preferably 68+ smithing.

Gear: Shortbow, Brawling Gloves, D'Hide body, Warrior Ring.

Inventory: SC Hammer, Regular knife, bars for the best platebody you can make.

Getting there: Lever out of mage bank, go through webs, run west to anvil.

What to do: Once again, make the best platebodies you can. Run back to the lever and bank. There are many more people that pk here, and you can get attacked by a TON more people. Also, if you're teleblocked, you'll have to wait it out. This is why I list this as #2.

You will gain 434,000 Exp with Mithril Platebodies, and 572,500 Exp with Adamant Platebodies.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Taking from The guide to using brawling gloves (WIP) in beginning guides.

All Methods

Lasts for: 434 Items without SC Hammer, 217 items with SC Hammer. NOT BY BARS USED!

Familiar: Pack Yak (96) > War Tortoise (67) > Spirit Terrorbird (52) > Bull Ant (40)

Method #1: Dareeyak

Required Levels: 78 Magic, Desert Treasure done. Preferably 68+ smithing.

Gear: Glory, Brawling Gloves, Air Staff, Warrior Ring

Inventory: SC Hammer, fire runes, law runes, bars for the best platebody you can make.

Getting there: Use the Dareeyak Teleport, run south to the anvil.

What to do: Get to the anvil, smith the best platebodies you can. After you use the bars you have and the ones in your familiar, tele to edgeville and bank. You don't have to use an SC hammer, but you will save a lot of money. Also, be careful with the risk here. It IS multicombat, and I've seen plenty of pkers here before. Make sure you protect item as soon as you see a white dot.

Method #2: Mage Bank

Required Levels Preferably 68+ smithing.

Gear: Shortbow, Brawling Gloves, D'Hide body, Warrior Ring.

Inventory: SC Hammer, Regular knife, bars for the best platebody you can make.

Getting there: Lever out of mage bank, go through webs, run west to anvil.

What to do: Once again, make the best platebodies you can. Run back to the lever and bank. There are many more people that pk here, and you can get attacked by a TON more people. Also, if you're teleblocked, you'll have to wait it out. This is why I list this as #2.

Guess ill wait till 70 smithy then.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Note you can do Mith plates from lvl 68 but for Addy plates you need lvl 88...

I'm pretty sure there isn't any addy item (apart from Addy plate) which has more xp than mith plate.

yon_hibernis.png

Note you can do Mith plates from lvl 68 but for Addy plates you need lvl 88...

I'm pretty sure there isn't any addy item (apart from Addy plate) which has more xp than mith plate.

Ill just do mith plates when i reach 68.

New Question added!

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Just get 80 mage tbh

and use the guide :)

All Methods

Lasts for: 399 Casts with SC, 797 Casts without SC

Method #1: Stun/Charge

Required Levels: 80 Magic

Gear: Rune Platebody, Rune Platelegs, SC Melee Helm, Mud Battlestaff, Granite Shield, Snakeskin Boots, Brawling Gloves (make sure its -65 magic attack)

Inventory: Extra Bunyip, around 500 soul runes, 120 blood runes, 120 air runes, 120 fire runes, tab, food

Familiar: Bunyip (68) > Void Spinner (34)

Getting there: North of edgeville, in the wilderness... or you could also do the beacon or something.

What to do: Find a quiet place with a monster or another person (a friend probably) to splash train on in the wilderness, and cast away. Watch for white dots coming, as you may get attacked. Player vs Player combat takes precedence over Monster vs Player combat. Also, thanks to a new update, if you have not dealed any damage to each other for a while, your fight can get PJ'ed. Replace the SC Melee Helm when it runs out of charges. Use Charge whenever you can. If you don't want to SC or run out of SC items, just use the uncharged one or a rune full helm. Note that its gonna cost a LOT more.

You should gain about 300,000 experience off of this.

Method #2: Stringing Amulets

Required Levels: 80 Magic, Summer's End done, Lunar Diplomacy done.

Gear: Mystic Mud Staff, Glory, Black D'Hide body, Brawling Gloves

Inventory: 25 Astral Runes, 25 Unstrung Gold Amulets, Tab, Shark.

Familiar: Random familiar to raise level.

Getting there: Run from edge bank to wilderness, or MB.

What to do: Run into the wilderness, equip your staff, and click the spell. It will autocast the spell for each amulet individually. Bank after each run and withdraw another 25 astrals and unstring gold amulets, and repeat. If you have Summer's End done, you can unlock the rogue trader to trade in your strung gold amulets and get money back.

You should gain 264,604 experience for this method.

Method #3: High Alch (55 magic)

Required Levels: 55 Magic

Gear: Brawling Gloves, Black D'Hide Body, Black D'Hide Chaps, Spirit Shield, Staff of Fire, Ring of Life

Inventory: 850 Nature runes, 850 of the item you're alching, Food, Tab.

Familiar: Anything really, I suppose. Kittens are good, just make sure you feed it because if you alch too fast you won't notice any messages.

Getting there: Good spots -- lvl 14 beacon, way eastern low level wilderness, Just find a spot in the wilderness where people won't really find you easily or where you can get away.

What to do: Alch something... simple enough. Put the item you are alching in your 5th spot, nats in another, 24 food, a tab, and 1 coin. Sort the spells by teleports, and start alching away. Be careful though, you can get hit twice in the time you do one alch by dclaws, dds, whip, etcetera. Make sure you don't have anything in your inventory you don't want to alch, either. (I'm looking at all the people that have alched their whips before and all...)

You should gain about 207,220 experience for this method.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!