Cannoning waterfiends

chftogepi

u cant put up a cannon in waterfall dungeon... with ur lvls, they shouldnt be a hassle, just take a good crush wep (gs, ss, zs), wear good mage def armor(karils, dhide) and pray range. if you can summon a bunyip, do that. u will have some profit, even with cost of ppot.

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Yes it does, i only ever see high levels guthaning there though.

I've personally never tried it, as i find my invo is full up enough with prayer pots/food.

Wear karils with a good crush weapon, and have a terrorbird full of monks or something (you have to drop the pouch and food and summon inside, then tele back)

Range pray is your best option

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Guthans is the best option if you do not have 68 summoning, otherwise, it's inferior.

I think Guthans is inferior even without Bunyips because of it's low attack bonuses and how you need the full set to have the set effect.

That's true. You'd get faster kills with a SS or ZS. Still, you'd have to bank more.

Perhaps, though, with Excalibur you could make up for the bunyip. Although...20 hp in 5 minutes isn't very much...Maybe a Spinner + Excalibur?

I always take excaliber to wfs even with a bunyip, its worth the space used up for what is basicly stackable food. I would imagine that excaliber + void spinners would be somewhat effective.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Speed comes into play with guthans its much slower then Z spear or SS.

Void is worth using if you've got the set as it has high magic defense and high attack bonuses (after you apply the void 10%)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

At my stats I can easily do Waterfiend tasks, although you don't have the Summoning level to summon a Bunyip... I'd suggest Guthan's, along with a high magic defence set-up whilst praying range, switching to Guthan's and healing on the skeletons that wander around.

My Current set-up is:

Slayer Helmet

Amulet of Fury

Armadyl Chestplate

Armadyl Plateskirt

Dragon Boots

Fire Cape (Trimmed Skillcape is better if you can wear one.)

Saradomin Sword

Barrows Gloves

Berserker Ring (Seer's ring if you really need more Magic Defence, although it's not really needed)

I suggest taking super attack and strength potions, take a few p pots and alot of sharks. You'll also need an anti dragonbreath shield for getting there, with a games necklace it takes a matter of seconds to bank, so it could even be possible without the healing effect of Guthan's, it'd just take alot longer.

When you get 68 Summoning, take a few Bunyips and alot of Swallow Whole scrolls, 80 cooking is very helpful. ::'

Hope that helped.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

I think Guthans is inferior even without Bunyips because of it's low attack bonuses and how you need the full set to have the set effect.

That's true. You'd get faster kills with a SS or ZS. Still, you'd have to bank more.

Perhaps, though, with Excalibur you could make up for the bunyip. Although...20 hp in 5 minutes isn't very much...Maybe a Spinner + Excalibur?

Banking and getting back takes 2 minutes tops.

Although it gets annoying with the aggression. Skeleton Warlord is my worst enemy.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Although it gets annoying with the aggression. Skeleton Warlord is my worst enemy.

Just use the spot on the other side it takes about 5 seconds longer to get there, but theres less people and no skeletons near by.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]