merchanting strategy

Themooingcow666

what i tend to do is follow up on price manipulater clans...notice what they are buying....wait till they dump till its is a ridiculous low price...buy that item when i was being dump...wait for the clan to re-buy it and sell it back to them...done it plenty of times...imo it is pretty safe too...b/c they always come back to it in a couple of weeks or so...

i think there are currently 4 price manipulater clans that i know of...dont know if they disbanded or not b/c i havnt been members for 2months...but i just use those 4 items and wait for the time they are being manipulated...

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

Buy an item consumed by a skill or through combat at medium price, and then sell it for more than you got it for.

The main key is patience. For me, if my items aren't selling for the price I put up I will wait 24 hours, and if it still hasn't sold I slowly lower the price until I can get it sold. Usually if your item hasn't sold for higher than what you bought it for in 24 hours, it's safe to say it will fall or even out the next day. However, the GE can be confusing and you may end up completely losing money; which is normal.

Stellactic.gif

buy as many chaos runes as you can and sell them in the next few days, a clan is merchanting them.

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Merchanting and the clans that manipulate prices are ruining the Runescape economy. I tried to buy Dragon bones and they went up to 2.5K..!!

Just skill a lot, raise most of them into the 80's and you can make money almost everyway.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

what i tend to do is follow up on price manipulater clans...notice what they are buying....wait till they dump till its is a ridiculous low price...buy that item when i was being dump...wait for the clan to re-buy it and sell it back to them...done it plenty of times...imo it is pretty safe too...b/c they always come back to it in a couple of weeks or so...

i think there are currently 4 price manipulater clans that i know of...dont know if they disbanded or not b/c i havnt been members for 2months...but i just use those 4 items and wait for the time they are being manipulated...

I have done this also, and some of the ones I like to follow are: smokin mills and chessy018 and such. If you stand around the ge on world 1/6 there are usually tons of bots spamming for different clans, pick one and wait for them to drop the item. and wait 3-4 days after they dump, and the majority of the clan will be stuck with junk that they want to get rid of super fast and will sell for min price, so just buy it then and another clan is bound to pick the item up again, and you can sell it again when the price goes up :-) (hopefully to a price higher than when you bought it).

goro_fujita.png

Merchanting takes alot of trial/error to get a hang of it. I've merched for my money since I had 1M, and now have well over 100M and merchant experience over some billionares in my Merch Clan (We don't manipulate items... Band of legit 100m+ merchants).

If you want to just make money, using Manipulation Clans to your advantage is a great idea.

If you want to learn how to solo, the GE database and RS updates are a great friend. If you're quick, you can take advantage of RS updates. If an update to BH drops comes out or is expected, you can count on PKing supplies to get a little bit inflated.

If you see an item reaching it's 20-day bottom from natural movements, you can count on it bouncing up.

¤¤ 20death04 in Runescape, Semi-Retired ¤¤

100M+ Net Worth - Yes I do own the AGS in my avatar.

20death04.png