Your standing on religion

xAxelx

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant destroy matter without destroying energy also. matter is energy, just a different form.

Precisely. In A Level physics we were shown that matter and energy are interchangable values of what is essentially the same thing, where the relation between the two can be shown with the equation e=mc^2. A good example of this is light, (AKA Photons) which can be modelled as energy (a wave) or matter (particles).

Me? I'm not religious. I'm a man of science, an athiest. But I do have belief in alien life, and the "God" that people worship in religions may in fact exist but as some higher being. I don't believe in the bible though, heck even my Religious Studies teacher didn't believe in the bible!

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

cant destroy matter without destroying energy also. matter is energy, just a different form.

Precisely. In A Level physics we were shown that matter and energy are interchangable values of what is essentially the same thing, where the relation between the two can be shown with the equation e=mc^2. A good example of this is light, (AKA Photons) which can be modelled as energy (a wave) or matter (particles).

Me? I'm not religious. I'm a man of science, an athiest. But I do have belief in alien life, and the "God" that people worship in religions may in fact exist but as some higher being. I don't believe in the bible though, heck even my Religious Studies teacher didn't believe in the bible!

~Ian

Please please please don't start this up again >.<

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.