Crystal Bow For Fight Cave

Dire_Wolf

I have never used Crystal bow for Fight Cave, so my question is:

How many Crystal bows do i need?

Reason why i ask is i want to get my Crystal bow price down to 240K as i find the bow very nice.

2, you can use one for the caves up to Jad and then you need the other for Jad himself. It's only like that if you don't do that switching trick or something, but IDK what it's like if you do switch or if it makes any difference at all.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Honestly, crystal bows are obsolete now. With all the enchanted bolts, you're better off with a rune crossbow. Use diamond (e) to get to jad, then use ruby (e) on jad, until the healers come. Once the healers come, do whatever it is that you do to stop them, and then get jad back to under half health. Then switch back to diamond (e) and Congratulations! You have now obtained a Fire Cape! \'

Sumondskull6.png

Honestly, crystal bows are obsolete now. With all the enchanted bolts, you're better off with a rune crossbow. Use diamond (e) to get to jad, then use ruby (e) on jad, until the healers come. Once the healers come, do whatever it is that you do to stop them, and then get jad back to under half health. Then switch back to diamond (e) and Congratulations! You have now obtained a Fire Cape! \'

I am fully aware of that. Like i said i just wanted to use up cash to get Crystal bow price down to 240K :thumbup:

crystal bows are still quicker xp than broad bolts, I heard. More expensive though, true.

only thing with diamond bolts vs crystal bow if down to 240k - is diamond bolts = 800 ea and crystal bow = 75 gp ea shot. And since your only using it to get bow price down go for it.

viewtopic.php?t=565504

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I am fully aware of that. Like i said i just wanted to use up cash to get Crystal bow price down to 240K :thumbup:

Well then yes, use crystal bows ::'

Count your shots though, use 240-249 and then switch to the second bow, so you always have a 10/10 bow. :)

Sumondskull6.png

First of all i wanna say i appreciate the help and comments you done about my question. All i needed to know was how many Crystals i needed for Fight Cave because nothing would change my mind about Crystal bow.

I have used Diamond e (Jad) and Broad bolts (Waves) At Fight Cave alot, and it's excellent! But...i love Crystal bow and use it:

1) It's great fun at Duel arena, Pest Controll, Soul Wars, PvP

2) It has faster speed than crossbow

3) It has amazing attack range (10-10-10 squares no matter attack style)

4) It's Crystal bow!!! \'

So i wanted to get the price of Crystal bow down to 240K and use the Crystal bows i buy to get as many Fire capes as i can get ;)

Er. Crystal bow's min recharge price is 180k.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Well since everybody else decided to answer every question you didn't ask and not the one you did like 5 times, I will.

You need about 5/10-8/10 of a crystal bow to do fight caves each time, but it is still a good idea to bring more than one so that you have a 10/10 at Jad, wheather you just switch bows at him or all the way through, like everybody else already said.

Also you will probably be a lot close to 5/10 charger or half a cbow for fight caves since you are maxed stats and I've only had around 80-85 ranged when I've done the caves.

Jgard.png

I believe in Muggi's older fight caves videos (which I still have) he went down to a 4/10 crystal bow in the process of waves 1-61. Then switched to the back-up full crystal bow for the final waves. And the full bow doesn't decay.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.