Ranging Exp While Obtaining Crimsons

FF01

IeatWindex, they're saying you're dumb because your logic is so flawed. You'll save so many hours in the end if you DO decide to train summoning because you stored them up. I have no plan to train summoning any further any time soon, but I pick up all charm drops because when I want to train summoning I dont' have to waste hours upon hours charm hunting. It's just being efficient. And about your comment on how you got by without summoning for 3 years, we all did. But now we all know how useful summoning is. Get it to 40, and you'll be able to kill 3 more blue dragons per trip. An easy extra 12k per trip.

Do you burry EVERY bone from you get as a drop or that you come across (i.e. the drop of someone else who was silly enough to not bury his bone)? Pray is hella expensive....every bit counts, right?

You contradict yourself, you say it's your priority, yet you don't pick up those crimsons?

By not having summoning, you are limited in a lot of stuff. Good luck trying to lasting as long at Bandos as me without summons, even if we had same stats.

Typo. When I take an intrest in say, Bandos, Ill consider it. But for now, Im just simply not picking them up. Im ending this argument, as its getting no one anywhere. Not because I think im wrong, but because there's no point in it. When I kill Dragons, I kill dragons. When I charm hunt, I charm hunt. Looking back on the quotes, it was a stupid thing to argue over, and I've nothing else to say on the matter.

You are dumb because you are short sighted. Not interested now, doesnt mean not interested forever. The benefits of summoning are definite. You can't just deny them.

IeatWindex, they're saying you're dumb because your logic is so flawed. You'll save so many hours in the end if you DO decide to train summoning because you stored them up. I have no plan to train summoning any further any time soon, but I pick up all charm drops because when I want to train summoning I dont' have to waste hours upon hours charm hunting. It's just being efficient. And about your comment on how you got by without summoning for 3 years, we all did. But now we all know how useful summoning is. Get it to 40, and you'll be able to kill 3 more blue dragons per trip. An easy extra 12k per trip.

Do you burry EVERY bone from you get as a drop or that you come across (i.e. the drop of someone else who was silly enough to not bury his bone)? Pray is hella expensive....every bit counts, right?

None one is going to bury every bone they get for one reason: exp. It's only 4.5 exp per bone, 15 exp per big bone. Those are the most common bones. Dragon bones, people sell. Other bones aren't practical. A crimson charm however is around 300exp per charm, blue are well over 800.

Sumondskull6.png

None one is going to bury every bone they get for one reason: exp. It's only 4.5 exp per bone, 15 exp per big bone. Those are the most common bones. Dragon bones, people sell. Other bones aren't practical. A crimson charm however is around 300exp per charm, blue are well over 800.

BUT xp is xp. Can you imagine how many hours you would save if you buried every bone?

So i see we have different perspectives. I think it is a waste not to bury every bone, you think it is.

Hey wait a minute! Just like Ieatwindex has a different perspective.

BUT xp is xp. Can you imagine how many hours you would save if you buried every bone?

Burying every bone would lose you time, since burying bones take time. Picking up charms doesn't.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Waterfiends for charms, and Black demons for xp.

Burying every bone would lose you time, since burying bones take time. Picking up charms doesn't.

No, you can pick up drops and bury bones in between slashes of the whip. The real reason why you pick up charms and not weak bones are because of the difficulty of each skill. There really isn't a good way to train Summoning besides picking charms, but for Prayer, you can get over 200k xp/hour by spending cash.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Actually, if you do the math you'll see that it takes less time to make the money for 99 prayer AND get it then it would to pick up and bury every single big bone drop you get.

Lets take a look at 200 fire giants for example, that would take a little over 2 hours, that's 3k exp. In two hours you can easily make over 1m, that's enough to buy around 110k dragon bones worth of prayer exp. Now you tell me what's better to do.

With charms, they stack and you don't need to waste time burying the bones, especially when they'd be better used on a gilded altar.

Sumondskull6.png

Because you're stupid, "I've got without summoning for 3 years," first off, your 34 summoning -.-

Second, if they are there, [bleep] TAKE THEM! You'd be wasting time NOT picking them up. "I can get them later," you wouldn't have to if you [bleep] picked them up while THEY ARE ALREADY THERE!

You're logic is "I'm not killing abyssal demons for whips, so why would I pick them up? When I want a whip I will kill them for a whip."

I was speaking of which before summoning was released :| Would it make everyone here happy if I just collected the damn charm that has caused so much trouble?

GG.gif

Lets take a look at 200 fire giants for example, that would take a little over 2 hours, that's 3k exp. In two hours you can easily make over 1m, that's enough to buy around 110k dragon bones worth of prayer exp. Now you tell me what's better to do.

With charms, they stack and you don't need to waste time burying the bones, especially when they'd be better used on a gilded altar.

You're arguement is flawed slightly. Are you saying that you would make no profit from them (which of course is to buy more bones?) As already pointed out, you really do not waste too much time by burrying inbetween attacks. The two hours is enough to only buy 110k xp (you are not factoring in altaring them). What is the comparison like when you add in these factors?

I'll reiterate what I said, different perspectives.

There are quicker ways to train prayer other than 4.5 or 15 exp at a time. The only way to train summoning is through charms, which you must hunt for. If I want prayer exp, I'll buy dragon bones. I can't buy charms through the ge or something. I need to hunt for those, so even if I'm doing something else, why not pick them up? It doesn't hurt, just helps in the long run.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Because you're stupid, "I've got without summoning for 3 years," first off, your 34 summoning -.-

Second, if they are there, [bleep] TAKE THEM! You'd be wasting time NOT picking them up. "I can get them later," you wouldn't have to if you [bleep] picked them up while THEY ARE ALREADY THERE!

You're logic is "I'm not killing abyssal demons for whips, so why would I pick them up? When I want a whip I will kill them for a whip."

I was speaking of which before summoning was released :| Would it make everyone here happy if I just collected the damn charm that has caused so much trouble?

All we are trying to do is help you in the long term, no point if you won't like it.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

There are quicker ways to train prayer other than 4.5 or 15 exp at a time.

It has already been pointed out that burying bones takes little time in vombat situations. So even if it is only 3k prayer/hr of combat time....how much time have you devoted to combat in your rs career?

The point of this was to remind all of you how hypocritical it is by flaming someone who is not maximizing thier playing potential, when you in fact are not.

Again.... different goals, different perspective.

All we are trying to do is help you in the long term, no point if you won't like it.

Calling me dumb doesn't help, it makes me defensive :|

GG.gif

It has already been pointed out that burying bones takes little time in vombat situations. So even if it is only 3k prayer/hr of combat time....how much time have you devoted to combat in your rs career?

Let's take dust devils for example. I use bronze knives, which are very good, and very fast there. I attack maybe two or three, then get them in the safespot, and then kill them one at a time. You are killing them and looting them so fast, there is no time to be picking up bones and burying them, especially when it's only 4.5 xp.

The point of this was to remind all of you how hypocritical it is by flaming someone who is not maximizing thier playing potential, when you in fact are not.

If you want to train prayer, you use dragon bones on a gilded altar. That is how you maximize your playing potential.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Calling me dumb doesn't help, it makes me defensive :|

I didn't call you dumb first, someone else did, however it was your attitude on doing it your way.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Let's take dust devils for example. I use bronze knives, which are very good, and very fast there. I attack maybe two or three, then get them in the safespot, and then kill them one at a time. You are killing them and looting them so fast, there is no time to be picking up bones and burying them, especially when it's only 4.5 xp.

My apologies, I was not aware that you used bronze knives for your whole combat career. I guess my post was directed towards us inferiors who also train with a whip/d scimmy/ss/etc from time to time.

Strictly out of curiosity, how long did it take you to go from 93-99 at dust devils?

My apologies, I was not aware that you used bronze knives for your whole combat career. I guess my post was directed towards us inferiors who also train with a whip/d scimmy/ss/etc from time to time.

Strictly out of curiosity, how long did it take you to go from 93-99 at dust devils?

If you aren't picking up dragon bones, then pick up no bones.

Like a month.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

If you aren't picking up dragon bones, then pick up no bones.

Like a month.

Off topic: You are in FI correct? *goes to check forums*

This is getting/been off topic and way too much flame.

The question was answered in the very first few posts. There is no need to continue on with such flame.

~Locked~

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg