Help with my Aviansies tank Set up// AND Mage Training

Nhs_Xc

setupfxw.jpg

This is my current set up.

I'm thinking about replacing the helm of neitiznot with an armadyl helm. I can't afford any other parts at the moment. I'm 99 def, 99 hp and 74 range. Thoughts?

Edit:

Also I hope only bunyips will be enough, but I am going to be fringing bones to peaches for my first run.

EDIT #2:

I decided to edit this rather than start a new topic. What is a decent monster to mage while also getting charms? I am more interested in magic xp rather than number of charms(and too poor to burst :P ).

I'm trying out metal drags now, and it seems that steels splash less often than irons. Any other ideas?

Looks fine to me :thumbup:

Just add an armadyl helm or maybe even robin boots. (if you are going for a bigger kc, like max, get more bolts ;) )

yup he's right.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

090407163929.png

That's my setup. I found going into the camp better then hitting the outside ones as well.

Edit: getting a actual Arma armour piece and then using a fury would be a nice improvement on mine if you decide to go that route.

pan.png

yeah you need an arma item so either arma helm or pendant.

with 99 def I think bunyips will be fine, swordfish drops from them should finish off any other healing.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

That's a great setup :thumbsup: but you are going to have to switch your nezzy for an arma helm unless you want to get piled by aviansies. That would waste your food a lot.

EDIT: DO NOT use a wealth. Bars are not a "rare" drop therefor you get more addy bars not wearing a ROW.

nv1jyo.jpg

Rune Pureeeeeeeeeeeee

I used to use the same but with arma helm (ps you really do need a arma item) and it works great.

Ps take an archer ring instead.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

EDIT: DO NOT use a wealth. Bars are not a "rare" drop therefor you get more addy bars not wearing a ROW.

Is there anything supporting that or is it speculation?

I'd say pure speculation. I noticed little difference with having a row on 85-90 ranged (the little difference being in favor of the row)

pan.png

Thanks everyone for the input. I did go with the arma helm and it worked well.

EDIT #2:

I decided to edit this rather than start a new topic. What is a decent monster to mage while also getting charms? I am more interested in magic xp rather than number of charms(and too poor to burst :P ).

I'm trying out metal drags now, and it seems that steels splash less often than irons. Any other ideas?

Thanks everyone for the input. I did go with the arma helm and it worked well.

EDIT #2:

Its possible you could fire blast moss giants for gold charms; selling the big bones might bring you near break even.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Along the same line of thought, are fire giants weak to water spells? Because if so they would probably lose less money than moss giants (Then again maybe not, because they are tougher...). Idk if black demons would work, but its an idea.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots