Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

dark_ice

My friend told me today at school that the release date just got bumped back til like spring '06! =( Can anyone confirm this and if so, please post all info you have on the matter. If it's true then I'll be disappointed because I was really looking forward to it. But then again I'll still have Battallion Wars and Fire Emblem (both coming out soon) to hold me over! =P Thanks!

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Lathspell I name you, Ill-news

This is bad! The only thing I dont understand is why they always do this, I mean how the hell can you run into a problem that'll need atleast 3 months to fix when you already had thought everything would be done by a certain date. But this isn't the worst thing that happened, once there was a game I was looking forward to buying that got delayed for 2 months if I remember correctly, after those 2 months I thought *YAY* but wait... no it's coming out in another 2 months. Few weeks later the game isn't coming out anymore :( .

Wow, March :shock: Thats like, forever! And they say they are going to make it better, but how do we know that since we never got to see much of what its supposed to be like anyways :lol: They COULD just be going out and riding wild llamas instead of working on the game! Curse you llama riding developers!

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Ah!!!! Who invited Barbie into my thread! Get her awayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

But ya next Tuesday I believe Battalion Wars is coming out which I will probably get. Thatll hold me til Nov. 4th? when Fire Emblem comes out, which should hold me til Zelda! :lol:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Shhhh dont complain plz. Ive had to wait 2 years worth of bump up time for ff7 advent children, and i still got till Nov. for the english version.

How long has this game been in the makings?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Shhhh dont complain plz. Ive had to wait 2 years worth of bump up time for ff7 advent children, and i still got till Nov. for the english version.

How long has this game been in the makings?

About 4 days. Yes this was spam, i have no clue how long its been in the making. Probably a while, since it has been a while since the last one came out, i think 8)

killa870yt.png

Yeah, it's kinda annoying that they pushed it back like that, but at least with Nintendo you'll know that it was done strictly for quality reasons. It will probably be a better game because of it.

Annoying, but not unexpected. This is Nintendo after all, every big game they make is delayed. Still, at least it gives them time to perfect it, instead of brining out a shoddy game. I'll have to make do with Mario Kart, Advance Wars and Pro Evo 5 until March then...

Annoying, but not unexpected. This is Nintendo after all, every big game they make is delayed. Still, at least it gives them time to perfect it, instead of brining out a shoddy game. I'll have to make do with Mario Kart, Advance Wars and Pro Evo 5 until March then...

Resident Evil rockz 2 on the gc 8)

This is the main reason why I'm getting a Gamecube. I want a Gamecube either way, but not really badly, you know?

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please surpass Ocarina of Time...

Eiji Aonuma said he's working on the game so that he wants it to surpass Ocarina of Time... I swear... if he, Miyamoto and the rest of team pull it off... My love for Nintendo +1000.

Well Ocarina was extremely good, and Im fairly certain from all the info Ive heard that this one is going to surpass OoT. So Im hoping it will be insanely awesome, even more so now that its been delayed to add even more quality! Hmmm, think Im gonna go beat OoT again :lol:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

are they making it with english voices, or just releasing an english dvd with subtitles? because i checked it out on imdb and it only have japanese, with no subtitle info, so i was kinda wonderign what they are doing. it wasnt bad watching it with the subtitles, but ill buy it if it is in english

anyways, i dont have a gamecube, else id be really excited about this too. but i think im going to get a revolution, and i think its supposed to be backwards compatible...

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg