Medaragon's F2p Blog! ¤ 99 Mining! ¤

Right? If I'd known the price of iron was going to quadruple after the nuke, I'd have spent my entire bank on it.

Gratz on 4M Mining xp. :thumbsup: Are you using urns?

btw - have you been having any trouble finding a free spot? With everyone on holiday, I had a heck of time with it last week.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Kaida : I would have too, if I had more than I had :P And no I'm not using urns, they cost too much. And I don't want to make them, that's too long. Then if I used them I would always have to bank because of the little amount of inventory spots :P Thanks

If any of you remember, this summer, I tried to start a merch for the Bonus Exp Weekend. I bought 30 000 water talisman for a total price of 81 197 335 gp. It completly failed during that weekend, prices went down, and I would have lost around 30M if I sold them.

I didn't want to lose that much, decided to keep them, hoping they'd go up again. Which is what they did some months later, at the bot nuke. So they went up fast, then slowly when they reached 5k each. Sometime then I put an offer to sell them all for 6k each, and today I finally sold them all! :D

watertallymerch.png

I feel much richer now B)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Daaaaaamn! Your patience really paid off. Well done. :thumbup:

...although, you've got more gp than I do now. Well, looks like it's back to the G.E. for me. :lol:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hi!

I Remember your blog from back in the days I was just lurking around the forums.

I might have posted here before I don't know ;)

But u are an awesome F2P'er! I hope to one day be similar to you :D

Ilufyou

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

@Kaida : Thanks :) But I should have waited a bit more before selling them :P They're 8k now, I would have made 60M more if I didn't sell them already :-/

@Medi : Thanks :D Glad to see you still check my blogs from time to time :)

@Ilufyou : Thanks a lot :) I remember seeing your name too long time ago ;)

@Swedish : Thanks :^_^:

fishing93.png

I'm gonna be a bit less active from now on because of school, but I'll still log at least once each 2 days, my timeplay will be a bit reduced though.

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Stupid real life getting in the way of RuneScape. :lol:

Gratz on 93 Fishing. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been quite a while since I posted here, I finally got a level though :P

runecrafting78.png

I've been smithing a bit too during the last month, reached 13.4M smith exp.

I've been half-inactive because of a big schoolwork that I'm handing out this saturday, so I'll be more active after that :)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Levine :) I'll be glad to dunge with fellow TFS'ers as long as I'm not too close to my level (as I don't want to level dunge for now :P )

I finally managed to reach something after like a month of not playing too much and runecrafting :P

8mfishingexp.png

Passed it accidently, and ended up only a fish past it at the end of my load :D

I'm probably going to continue runecraft and fishing for now :)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Thanks Swedish :D

So no new level for now, the skills I'm training are long and boring (Mining, Runecrafting and Hitpoints) so still quite some time until next level.

I decided to update my avatar though, it was time for a change

Old one:

av299s.png

New one:

av699s.png

So it's more an updated one than a new one, party room balloons in the background (they represent me well B) ) and all my 99s, in order I got them.

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Awesome levels, Med. And the new avatar looks really good. :thumbsup:

80+ in all skills is very impressive. Well done. :thumbsup:

How are you liking RuneSpan? Personally, I'm loving it. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kaida :)

I like the minigame itself, but I think that the exp is abusive. Runecraft went from the lowest f2p skill, to like the 4th or 5th fatest. On top of that, people that had 99 runecrafting before Runespan will not be considered as pro as they used to be :-/ I would prefer the minigame if it was 20k exp/h, or around that. Anyways, we can't change anything about that, so why not play it and have fun? :)

fishing95.png

Getting really closer to my 2 other levels :) I should have both in the next week :D

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Only 4 more levels to go! :thumbup: