Medaragon's F2p Blog! ¤ 99 Mining! ¤

Oh Med, now you know how I feel on my blog :P

You're still my hero, and I'm psyched for the triple 99 coming up.

I also took your advice and I'm doing something about my crafting level at the moment, so thanks for that.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Wow. Really rare that I see that many posts in this blog that aren't mines :D Thanks a lot guys :) I really appreciate it :^_^:

runecrafting75.png

I'm currently 139k from 80 Prayer and 384k from 99 Mage :D Then I'll need like 1 hour to figure out how to get 13,034,431 exp exactly in my 3 future 99s before the PARTAY!! :D :D :D

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Epic stats Med. I just read your entire blog. :thumbup: I can't believe you got two santas from party drops. :o Looking forward to the triple 99 party. :shades:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks a lot Swiss :)

@Kaida : You probably remarked that first page is really out of date lol :P Thanks though :)

13mmagicexp.png

Finally reached that :)

Only 100k to 80 Prayer now, last step before the party! :D It'll probably be this weekend, not sure when though

Btw, I'm not sure about where to get the 3 99s, so if you have any ideas, feel free to tell me :)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

@Kaida : You probably remarked that first page is really out of date lol :P Thanks though :)

Yeah, but the "road to 99 firemaking" pic is still pretty cool. :thumbup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Wow man, you're a beast. If I'm home this weekend, which I wont be Saturday, I would love to come to your party if I can. If I don't get to make the party though, congratz on the 99's.

Also sick bank. Totally jealous of the mask/30k tallies and bones. I wish I was the one that cut those 147k williows so I'd be that much closer to 99 woodcutting, heh.

Vit0c0rleone.png

@Kaida : Thanks :)

@Vitoc : (mind if I call you Victor? Your name looks like that lol) Thanks :) Unfortunately, the party will be on saturday :-/ It was the best time I could find to have to most people at my party :P

So here are the Party DETAILS! :D

banner399sv1.png

What?

I will finally be getting my 3rd, 4th and 5th 99s :D 99 Woodcutting, 99 Crafing and 99 Magic, all together with the 1400 total milestone!

When?

The party will be saturday, this weekend, august 20th :)

Time

4pm EST/9pm GMT (check the countdown if you're not sure :o )

blu_1313870400.png

Where?

We will meet on top of the Ice Mountain :^_^:

[spoiler=Map]99wccraftmagemap.png

I will get each level where I placed their icon :P

World 61.

Party Schedule!

First, we will meet on the top of the Ice Mountain (where the icon is on my map).

When everyone will be there, I'll get 99 Woodcutting (the first of the 3 99s I was going for).

Then we will go north-west of the Black Knight's Fortress, and there I will get 99 Crafting :D

Finally we will move to a nice little open spot right south of the monastery, and I will get that last 99 : 99 Magic. That will be the level I will get with 1400 total :)

We will hang out there for some minutes, and we could go to clan wars, or gop, or maybe even make some firefests if everyone wants to :D We'll decide at that time :)

My Private chat will always be on on until the party, so feel free to ask me any questions when you see me on :)

Hope many of you can come :wub:

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Wow, that is an awesome set of 99s you will get. Especially 99 crafting...That must have been taking a huge lot of time in f2p! A huge congratulations on this master achievement!

Sadly I won't be able to come to the party. But I wish it will be a great one of course!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

This was a long time coming, and is remarkably impressive. You're the best Med...I might show up for the party if I can.

Not to jump the gun here but..........what's your next goal? :rolleyes:

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Early congrats, Med. I'll do my best to come, but I was out of town unexpectedly for work most of this week and owe my gf a night out to thank her for putting up with my kids. :lol:

I'll try and put it off for a couple of hours though. :wink:

@Victor : Thanks!! :D

@Swedish : Crafting is the one that went the faster of the 3 lol :D Cutting gems is really fast ;) Thanks

@Levine : Thanks, idk what's next though, I guess I'll just do whatever I want :)

@Kaida : Okay :P I understand if you can't come ;) Thanks though :)

prayer80.png

Reminder : EVENT IN 15 MINUTES! :D :D :D

-Med-

Medaragon.png

After like 6 months on working on these skills, I finally got those big achievements :)

So here are my pictures :D

woodcutting99.png

^ Haven't got 99's exp exactly on this :( Couldn't find out how, and I was already late enough :P

crafting99.png

magic99p.png

After we went to the Ge, and did a firefest there :D

1400totalfirefest.png

Now, as I know a lot of people will ask, I don't know what I will do now, just wathever I want :P

Thanks to everyone who came :wub:

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Congrats on 99 Woodcutting, Crafting & Magic! Also nice 1400!

Go for Fishing next :)

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Hey Med, congratz again :)

Just wanna know what item do you smith to get 91. I'm 71 atm, but I don't know that what is better to get 80, Artisan's Workshop or smithing iron plate's in varrock.

Make me a short guide Plox! :P

Thanks!

Liceums.png

Congrats again Med. Glad I could make it. I've been so busy with work, your party is the only time I've spent in-game all week. Thanks for making it fun. :-D

@Liceums, platebodies in Varrock is probably faster (I don't remember, it's been ages) but the Artisan's Workshop is much more AFK-able while still giving you at least 42k xp/hr.

@Liceums : I answered your questions in rs already, but in case someone else would like to know :P

I really suggest artisan's workshop over the iron plates. First artisan's workshop is afk, and cost only 1gp/exp (with Iron ingots I), the iron plates are about 4gp/exp. Second, iron plates are only like 5k more exp/hour than artisan's (40k for artisan's and 45k for iron plates). And third, making iron plates is really boring :P I don't think many people would like to pay that much for slow exp like that.

@Sonic : Thanks :)

@Kaida : Thanks :D I really appreciate that you came :) Now you have to join TFS :P (no we're not perverts :XD: )

smithing92.png

Just smithing while prices for addy plates are good :D Not sure if I'm going for 99 yet

-Med-

Medaragon.png