Medaragon's F2p Blog! ¤ 99 Mining! ¤

[...]

smithing92.png

Just smithing while prices for addy plates are good :D Not sure if I'm going for 99 yet

-Med-

Gz nub!! <3:

& of course you're going for 99! :D

The ONLY skill I'm actually beating you in, despite the difference of 126 in total level. XD

Btw, I request a new BoB & a new bank picture asap.. Pics from 2009 are so, 2009. Haha! :P

- Z

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

@Zzuperman : Lol :XD: I guess you've checked first post for those bank pictures :P It's real that I haven't updated it in a while tbh :P Check last pages to see the bank pics of 2011 :P I'll post another soon too, on Sept 1st :) Thanks :D

Now I have to annouce something... (Sonic has to be proud of me :D ) ... So today I dg'ed, for the first time in months :o At my like 3rd large, I beat my old record of like 35 mins for a large (that's really nub'ish I know :P ), and guess what my new record is????? :D 15 minutes for 33k exps!!!! :D :D :D (122k exp/hour ftw eh? ;) ) Didn't have time to take a screenie though :( We left for the next floor too fast :P

Then, the next floor I did... I got this :D

dungeoneering83.png

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Gratz on 93 Smith and 110M total xp! Very pro. <3:

@Kaida : Thanks :D I really appreciate that you came :) Now you have to join TFS :P (no we're not perverts :XD: )

I've honestly been considering it. I got reading your forums, and far from perverts you all seem very nice. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Liceums : Thanks :) And nope, not yet, the Bonus exp weekend has been announced today, so prices should start going up again tomorrow :D

@Kaida : Guests can only access to a small part of the forums, join and you'll be able to see even more f2p blogs than on tip.it ;) Thanks btw

@Brah : Hi GPI7S.gif

dungeoneering84.png

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Lucky 7's ftw? :shades:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Kaida : Yea ;) That got me some achievement... (see below)

@Gabe : Thanks :D

So yesterday there was a mega drop party made by the Miners And Smithers Of Runescape (MASORs), so I went there for sure, I knew I'd get something (lucky as always! :D )

So here is what I got :D

5mmasors.png

Just to clear things, they were dropped 1 by one, not in notes,the drop party lasted a few hours, I stayed during the 2 last hours (from when I knew about it, until the end)

smithing94.png

8msmithingexp.png

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Hi. Love your blog :)

I thought I saw you at the party, and now I know I did :D

Lasted for 3.5h and it was much fun, got a couple of mils too :lol:

Anyway, good luck with your goals.

Nice loots, Med. :thumbup: Wish I'd been able to make the party, but I took my gf to see Harry Potter yesterday. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon though. :)

Gratz on 94 Smith as well. :thumbsup:

Very nice, Med. Congrats. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

@Kaida : Thanks :)

@Medi : You're pretty good at spying ;) Thanks :D

@Sonic : Thanks, tbh it wasn't really me going fast, it's more that addy plates themselves are making me go fast :D Artisan's still ftw ;)

@Liceums : I absolutely forgot about that :o we're already at the middle of the month, so I'll wait for next month to put one :P Thanks :)

@Swedish : Thanks :D

strength78.png

-Med-

Medaragon.png