Medaragon's F2p Blog! ¤ 99 Mining! ¤

Read through the whole thing, impressive stuff ;) good luck in the future!

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Amazing levels. <3:

I'm currently working on a purely FtP account after getting fed up with Jagex & refusing to give them monies. I'm in the process of Dungeoneering for pretty things, and was wondering if you'd recommend the Rapier or Longsword in terms of training?

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

Amazing levels. <3:

I'm currently working on a purely FtP account after getting fed up with Jagex & refusing to give them monies. I'm in the process of Dungeoneering for pretty things, and was wondering if you'd recommend the Rapier or Longsword in terms of training?

Rapier for most cases, as it is faster and uses stab which tends to work better for most monsters.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Would it be worth it to take Rapier over Gravite Bow? :-)

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

@h3art : I suggest the rapier as it is faster and it attacks in stab as Makkaravelho said :)

@Makkaravelho : Thanks for answering his question :P

@h3art #2 : Both are good, but it depends if you want to train melee or ranged faster. So I suggest to buy both if you want to train both melee and ranged :P

@Levine : Firstly, I don't mind it being a help & advice thread, if it helps other f2p'ers, I'm okay with that :) About the rapier and the 2h (I would first like to say that I don't own a g2h, so my suggestions my not be the best you could find :P ), the rapier would be better for training, as it hits really faster. But if you use it for Fog, Clan wars, or even to pk, then the G2h would be really good.

@Sub : Ah okay, I guess you're smithing at Artisan's? I haven't went there to smith since some months now. I've been training combat lately, so I haven't seen many people :P

No level this time, I just thought I needed to reply to everyone's posts :P

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Gratz on the levels, Med. Just 3 more Def levels. :thumbup:

When you get 80 Def are you going to get 80 RC as well?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Jruskey : Thanks :^_^:

@Kaida : 2 Def levels* ;) And yea, I will probably try to get 80 runecraft after, so I'll havve all 80+ :D But as I like that skill that much.. [/sarcasm] Probably 1 runecraft level per month if I'm lucky :XD: (until 80, I won't go for 99 :P )

dungeoneering85.png

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Gratz on 96 Smith, Med! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...