What is your current gaming setup?[pics included]

Flodder450

Three 360s, is that? :shock:

Can I have one so I can play some good driving games? I have a huge urge to buy a game steering wheel/pedals and get a good driving game.

Don't have car (but I do license) to speed irl, so why not do it in a game? :P

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

All of my Xbox 360 retail games (I have a bunch more Arcade games).

ResizeofHawaii015.jpg

My 360 itself, with my small 15" TV. It works just fine for me. :thumbup:

(you can see my DS games in the upper corner. It go's about three vertical stacks high (as in the cases lying straight up) along with those that you see laying in front.)

xbox360setup.jpg

I can't be bothered to get a picture of my Wii though.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My new setup;

[hide=3 images]2zjfkuw.jpg

11bt5rk.jpg

161zyi0.jpg[/hide]

New additional screen :D *is happy*. My 360 is hidden behind my television. My uncle set it all up for me (built desk, connected screen, placed everything, even picked up my new desk and chair!), but he dislikes 360s so hid it away from view. :(

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[hide]

dsc02104r.jpg

PS3 on the right screen, PC in the middle, Movies and such on the left. Thats only if I'm doing more than 1 at once though. I'll use the right hand screen over the others if I'm just doing one thing.

[/hide]

I have that exact same monitor on the right

Resizing is a great tool!!

P.S.

Knex2, I really like your mousepad.

I am worried for some of you. I see a lot of mouse/keyboard setups that have no ergonomic comfort design to them, and also a lot of crowded small areas that would be rather akward to sit in. I hope you guys are all taking appropriate breaks during marathon gaming sessions because if you are playing RS all day in these uncomfortable setups you could be doing some permanent damage to your wrist or even more of your body.

Play safely guys :thumbup:

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I am worried for some of you. I see a lot of mouse/keyboard setups that have no ergonomic comfort design to them, and also a lot of crowded small areas that would be rather akward to sit in. I hope you guys are all taking appropriate breaks during marathon gaming sessions because if you are playing RS all day in these uncomfortable setups you could be doing some permanent damage to your wrist or even more of your body.

Lol.

Who said many of us still play RS? And the only things I get while playing for a while are sore thumbs >_>

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Lol.

Who said many of us still play RS? And the only things I get while playing for a while are sore thumbs >_>

Don't forget Gamer's claw

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

Ok, here is mine, excuse the mess... cats in my room all day, dont help.

Full Setup View, PS2 Setup, Messy PC Desk, PC, Where's my PS2?, Yay a TV -.-...

Anybody want to give me.... £500 so I can improve my setup :P

My name be Lcawte, Miner of Gold, Player of F2P, Woodcutter of Willows, Attacker of Rage, Defender of Myself, Crafter of Fire Runes, Fisher of Tuna, Cooker of Bread, Collector of Feathers, Prayer of Gods, Magician of FoG.

tipitsigh.png

• 1 month later...

Some very nice set-ups here =p. Mines just the usual 360, tower, 26" HD monitor, that's it really xd.

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards