how do you train def without hp?

wildehunter

how do you train def without hp?

other than xp lamps?

hopeing for f2p solutions so i dont have to pay $10 but all help is welcome

i want the lowest level possible in black armor =D> :thumbsup: \'<3: :idea: :mrgreen: :geek: :cry:

(when in doubt, smiley overkill)

wildehunter.png

5% of people want an original signature if you are one of these people don't put this in your signature

Unfortunately impossible to do in f2p, and almost impossible in p2p.

Having the hp levels won't damage you anyway. Remember, 1.33 x the damage you do is given to your HP. That's low enough already :D

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

training on dummies in varrock, you have to use beer to get your level down to a low enough level though. I know they dont give hits xp for killing

Those only give Attack xp, but I think the dummies in Lumbridge work.

EDIT: wildehunter beat me =D>

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

i just think it would be cool to be level 5 with full black (G) :mrgreen:

i think thats the best looking armor in the game

Fine. You need 10 defense for black right? 1 defense OR 1 hitpoints level both equal 1/4 of a combat level. So getting 10 defense levels...

That equals 2.5 combat levels. Level 10 defense is 1154 defense xp, so that equals 384 hitpoints xp. Too bad for you, that JUST gets over 11 hitpoints (by like 15 xp). However, that doesn't matter, since that takes it up to a 2.75 combat level gain. Not enough to get you level 6 combat. So you can have a level 5 with 10 defense, you'll just have to accept 11 hitpoints along with it.

Beware, gaining a SINGLE level of ANY combat skill type (magic, ranged, prayer, hitpoints, defense, attack, strength, summoning, ANY of those) will get you 6 combat.

EDIT:

I may not have been clear, here's a summary: while you can't get defense xp w/o gaining hp xp, you CAN accomplish your overall goal. If you want a level 5 with Black (g) armor, you'll just have to train exclusively defense. You'll gain 9 defense levels and 1 hitpoints level doing so, but you will be 5 combat.

doing the stronghold of safety gives you 2 lamps and 10k that should help you in your defence lvl, as zaap1 stated with lamps you should be under the 11 hp then but not sure howmuch those lamps give in xp so might be carefull.

i just think it would be cool to be level 5 with full black (G) :mrgreen:

i think thats the best looking armor in the game

Fine. You need 10 defense for black right? 1 defense OR 1 hitpoints level both equal 1/4 of a combat level. So getting 10 defense levels...

That equals 2.5 combat levels. Level 10 defense is 1154 defense xp, so that equals 384 hitpoints xp. Too bad for you, that JUST gets over 11 hitpoints (by like 15 xp). However, that doesn't matter, since that takes it up to a 2.75 combat level gain. Not enough to get you level 6 combat. So you can have a level 5 with 10 defense, you'll just have to accept 11 hitpoints along with it.

Beware, gaining a SINGLE level of ANY combat skill type (magic, ranged, prayer, hitpoints, defense, attack, strength, summoning, ANY of those) will get you 6 combat.

EDIT:

I may not have been clear, here's a summary: while you can't get defense xp w/o gaining hp xp, you CAN accomplish your overall goal. If you want a level 5 with Black (g) armor, you'll just have to train exclusively defense. You'll gain 9 defense levels and 1 hitpoints level doing so, but you will be 5 combat.

Doing the Strongholds do not give xp lamps, however you can talk to that guy from the Lumby tutorial (you know what I'm talking about, right?) to get 2 lamps for 325 xp each (or something like that). You can use them both on defense and keep at 10 hp, but why would you? It's already possible to get 5 combat and 10 defense, so you'd want to use them on something else, like crafting or runecrafting.

But it's your call, just know that it IS an option.

Using both lamps on defense will get you 10 defense and you will gain no hitpoints levels, although you will get hitpoints xp.

Doing the Strongholds do not give xp lamps, however you can talk to that guy from the Lumby tutorial (you know what I'm talking about, right?) to get 2 lamps for 325 xp each (or something like that). You can use them both on defense and keep at 10 hp, but why would you? It's already possible to get 5 combat and 10 defense, so you'd want to use them on something else, like crafting or runecrafting.

Using both lamps on defense will get you 10 defense and you will gain no hitpoints levels, although you will get hitpoints xp.

I think the post above you actually meant taking the exam above the Stronghold of Player Safety.

But completing the exam would give a nice boost, just be careful about how much you get, I believe each lamp gives 500 xp? (x2)

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

just use penguin points and get it in like 30 min lol

He said that he's looking for f2p solutions, mainly.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

I think the post above you actually meant taking the exam above the Stronghold of Player Safety.

But completing the exam would give a nice boost, just be careful about how much you get, I believe each lamp gives 500 xp? (x2)

It's not the exams they changed it so you just go and open the chest.

It's not the exams they changed it so you just go and open the chest.

Oh really? Didn't know that lol. :D

Tainaith.png