Still untrimmed hp, 137 cb coming

Coming so close.. You must regret 99 cooking now.

Oh well, it does really count though since the trim isn't caused by a combat 99.

I guess you should be happy you don't receive harassments such as 'lawl 137 cmb only 1 99 xd!u suk!'.

Good luck with becoming 2nd 137 untrim hp <3

joukesig.png

Oh well, it does really count though since the trim isn't caused by a combat 99.

I guess you should be happy you don't receive harassments such as 'lawl 137 cmb only 1 99 xd!u suk!'.

Got cook cape when i was like lvl 80, and had it untrimmed till 132 cb :lol: got lotta flame at abbys :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Got cook cape when i was like lvl 80, and had it untrimmed till 132 cb :lol: got lotta flame at abbys :P

Wow similar to me.

I got 99 Cooking back when I was level 90 and had it untrimmed until 131, getting it trimmed with 99 HP as well. :o

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

1.4m/Hour scrolling yak pouches.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

What? How is he making 1.4M per hour with a yak, I must know this method :P Best I have done is like 400k an hour at red drags.

Do in pvp.

You can make 1.4M per hour in pvp without yak, I don't see where the yak comes in here, please enlighten us?

1.4m/Hour scrolling yak pouches.
I'm happy with 1m/hour with unicorns. <3: I thought Dagannoth Kings at first - I bet they'd be good as you can bank the bones, hides and the rings/axes too.

Very nice combat stats, your non combats could be higher though. I'm 130 combat with 0 99s at the moment so I could be like you eventually. :P

imagangster.png

What? How is he making 1.4M per hour with a yak, I must know this method :P Best I have done is like 400k an hour at red drags.

Do in pvp.

You can make 1.4M per hour in pvp without yak, I don't see where the yak comes in here, please enlighten us?

if your lucky yeh, but i avrage 1m per hour in pvp, but if you gain ep at drags with yak you can make a lot more

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle