iPod "Trade-in"

Knotch_Blade

Just wait for an official apple representative to answer your post and we will...

seriously, did you think we'd know something like that? Call apple.

Apparently you can do something where you turn it in to Apple and they'll give you a 10% discount on a new iPod purchase, as well as safely recycle your iPod. Not sure if they still do this or if it's accurate, but either way I'd either sell it on eBay or to a friend or something.

And as for getting an iPod Touch; if I were you I'd wait 'til approximately September until the 3rd generation comes out. It's *rumored* to have a camera, and overall will likely be a better iPod. Memory will also be increased, for a cheaper price.

If you had a previous gen iPod Classic or iPod Nano etc. then I think it could be "traded" in. However, I do not think they will allow a 1st gen iPod. It won't sell for much either, so you may as well keep it as a novelty. ;)

Yeah, I know you get a 10% discount for the last generation iPod of the same type. Unsure if it works with previous models or types.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I'm definitely with Knotch. I got a 120GB Classic in January of this year, but I really want the same iPod that Knotch wants.

The Classic is in great condition, as its been encased in one of these since I got it:

http://www.iskin.com/evo4_duallayer.htm ... 0157458979

314veHuv+eL._AA252_.jpg

Go to the store you bought the Classic from, tell them you bought it from them. Ask if you can return that iPod for a greater discount than the 10%. You will have to talk to the store manager to do this.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I'm definitely with Knotch. I got a 120GB Classic in January of this year, but I really want the same iPod that Knotch wants.

The Classic is in great condition, as its been encased in one of these since I got it:

http://www.iskin.com/evo4_duallayer.htm ... 0157458979

314veHuv+eL._AA252_.jpg

Go to the store you bought the Classic from, tell them you bought it from them. Ask if you can return that iPod for a greater discount than the 10%. You will have to talk to the store manager to do this.

I forgot to mention that I bought it off Amazon. That means I'm screwed, right? Isn't Amazon some kind of authorized seller? Then again, I didn't buy it from Amazon's store, but from some random place that was cheaper than Amazon's price.

:? :(

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif