Dragon Age: Origins

Nero

Who is shale, i must have missed him/her.

My main char is a human fighter/champ/berserker, with juggernaut armour he tanks like no end. Alistair also has incredibly strong armour so the two of them tank. I have wynne for healing as a must, with leliana ranging doing high damage and lock picking. If i'm going against a boss of some kind, i will usually take morrigan to use cone of cold for some freezing. That helped a massive amount while getting the juggernaut armour.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is shale, i must have missed him/her.

My main char is a human fighter/champ/berserker, with juggernaut armour he tanks like no end. Alistair also has incredibly strong armour so the two of them tank. I have wynne for healing as a must, with leliana ranging doing high damage and lock picking. If i'm going against a boss of some kind, i will usually take morrigan to use cone of cold for some freezing. That helped a massive amount while getting the juggernaut armour.

Shale is a golem you can get, but you have to buy the DLC for him, Stone Prisoner I think it's called. She's pretty cool, has funny conversations with people, and really really reeeeeally hates birds (you can guess why). But don't bring her along when you do Paragon of Her Kind, because if you choose to save the anvil, you have to fight all of the other golems, the boss dude, AND shale. Which leaves you with three party members, and no NPC help. Which is LAME.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Paragon of Her Nature :P

I think i'll switch out Shale for the time being, use Alistair, Morrigan and Leliana. Leliana keeps dying, but she is so useful to pick locks and stuff. NExt time i'll start with a Rogue, just so I don't need to bother with Zevran or Leliana. Both are fairly useless, I found.

In fact, the only reason I have Leliana on my team is because I was trying to sex her up. With my female elf mage.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Paragon of Her Nature :P

I think i'll switch out Shale for the time being, use Alistair, Morrigan and Leliana. Leliana keeps dying, but she is so useful to pick locks and stuff. NExt time i'll start with a Rogue, just so I don't need to bother with Zevran or Leliana. Both are fairly useless, I found.

In fact, the only reason I have Leliana on my team is because I was trying to sex her up. With my female elf mage.

I think it was around 35 DEX that my Leliana stopped dying a lot haha. I only ever raised her DEX and CUN anyway.

And may I add that the romance scenes between the main character and Morrigan/Leliana was well done. Very classy/tasteful in my opinion. Zevran's kinda made me cringe.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

If I could I would sex up Morrigan, but she is guys only. Zevran makes me cringe indeed.

[hide="May contain slightly sexual references. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.]You know you can have a [multiple partners] with Zevran, Leliana, a girl from The Pearl, and you if you have Zev and Lel in the white. :twss: fun fact that I read on Dragon age wiki. So go hit Zevran up![/hide]

Completed it tonight, and wow great ending (I want a pure sequel, not expansion)

[hide]

I ended up letting Alistair kill the archdemon as he seemed rather unhappy with me making him king. It was a shame i couldn't talk to wynn or leilana after the fight just to see some reactions. The final fight was very impressive. Very hard, it took me over half an hour. Not sure whether i want to try with another type of character or just leave it at that.

[/hide]

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

So I should sex up Leliana, Zevran and then go to the Pearl where I can engage in sex with multiple people?

Yea, I don't know if you have to sex them up or just get it so you CAN sex them up though. More details are here. In the "quotes" section. He says some pretty funny stuff :grin:

Hahaha. For some reason I cannot romance Leliana. I have 100% approval and no anything.

I'm pretty sure you need to do her personal quest.

Of course, that's very easily missable, the dialogue that unlocks it only shows up at a lower approval rate and you have to pick the right one...

Worth doing either way, gets her a very good bow.

I heard if you get 100% approval on Leliana too quickly, it'll lock out some of the key conversations needed to romance her. After her personal quest, the conversation option about how she's feeling should come up. Then when you talk to her again, she'll be thanking you about your advice. The next conversation should be something about Orlesian spies, or her telling you about how fun it is keeping watch at night.

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Anyone here going to buy Dragon Age: Awakening?

I am for sure, I absolutly LOVE Dragon Age, I got patinum in it just awhile back, in my opinion it's one of the greatest RPGs. I can't wait for Awakening to come out it looks very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here going to buy Dragon Age: Awakening?

Eventually. If I get to work over Easter I'll waste some money on it. But with FFXIII coming out a week before that, I think it will be a while after before I get to play it.

Here is my character, I just started five or six days ago, so I'm probably not too good.

http://social.bioware.com/playerprofile.php?char_id=1262456&nid=2283684110&game=ps3&display=character&persona_id=230093256

I'm hitting on Morrigan a lot. I like her attitude. If you see that I have the achievement for both putting the blood on the sacred ashes and killing the people who wanted me to put blood on the ashes, it is because when I put the blood on the ashes, Liliana ended up being my enemy and I needed her to open chests, so I just reloaded my save point before that.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Yea that's what I did too. I just wanted to unlock the Reaver spec but never really bothered using it.

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I personally thought the graphics were very good. Especially for an RPG. Definitely the best looking RPG (group based) I have played. Doing a close-up over the shoulder while standing on the small island area in the dock of the town with the castle near the beginning looked great.

zqXeV.jpg

I'm debating whether to get this or not. I want a fun RPG for the 360 and Oblivion isn't really cutting it. I'm still gonna get FF13, but I really need to add more to my collection other than shooters and sandboxes.