CWA: Classic (mid bounds)

Matched opts

Melee+Binds

No corrupt

Rings allowed

3 Sniper cap

TDM starting - 18 (dropped 4)

LND starting - 14

We actually don't have a starting pic for either side. Our usual piccer arrived late and didn't make it, LOL

Anyways, both started off quite even and we were getting kill for kill, our snipers did some great work on their hybrids and we took them out one by one until LND had no binds left at all. After there it was smooth sailing, taking them out one by one until we won.

Sorry we don't have many pics, but hopefully it should be sufficient enough to show the fight took place and we won.

TDM ending - 5 (was 6 but one dced right before the end :| )

endingoptsforlnd.jpg

Pictures of the fight -

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbo.jpg

warattendance.jpg

dcvsill.jpg

090713145156.png

Thanks for the fight, LND.

KovmanSaber.png

Stomps? You's ended with 5 LOL, hardly a "Stomps".

We had 3 people on the wrong spell book at the 7v7 stage, we had 1 caller for the whole fight (me) and you's still struggled to bring us down. If you want beef you've got it.

Just give us another run in, we Stomped you's there, and we'll do it again. TDM don't get cocky, becasue with your failing memberslist i suppose you need this sort of propaganda to keep your failboat afloat. Enjoy the win.

Starting Opts:

090713190807.png

090713191025.png

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

We had 3 people on the wrong spell book at the 7v7 stage, we had 1 caller for the whole fight (me) and you's still struggled to bring us down. If you want beef you've got it.

Just give us another run in, we Stomped you's there, and we'll do it again. TDM don't get cocky, becasue with your failing memberslist i suppose you need this sort of propaganda to keep your failboat afloat. Enjoy the win.

Wow, really unnecessary. Fine if you didn't like Eve's choice of words, but to call our whole clan failboat? I don't see where one influences the other . . . but at least this gave you the opportunity to express how you feel about TDM, I hope you feel better getting that off your chest. As far as a RM? Well . . hmm . . not too sure why you'd want to rematch a failboat clan that's dying (according to you). I guess I'd be upset too if I lost to a clan I considered a failure. Sorry you feel that way.

Not our fault your members couldn't be bothered to get on the right spellbook. As far as struggling to get you guys down, it's pretty much impossible to KO someone that knows what they're doing with 12 people. I would hope that a team with your caliber players would be able to tank 12 people (which they did). Or maybe, because we couldn't, we really are failboat. Of course, you guys couldn't bring us down either, let alone beat us, so I guess we're in that boat together, eh?

Thanks for providing the starting pics, though.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

LOL RAGE.

I knew you'd do this. :lol: You mad bro?

First off - well now, not our fault your members didn't switch to normal spellbook. But, if you want to blame the whole loss on them, I guess you'll have to suspend them like you did Da Man and Ironman. While we're on that note, want to flame my clan I'll flame your team... you suspended both of your best callers over an issue that you caused over sheer ragequit from what I heard (I'm quite good friends with Aaron and Allen), and now they're both likely to leave you because of it. If you keep going the way you are, your team is going to fail hardcore. Oh wait, it already is. As for you being the only caller - lol, wow. I suppose that's our fault aswell that your team has only 3 - oh wait, 1 person now that can lead. In that fight we had 3 including experienced backups. We came prepared, you didn't. Not our fault. :P

You know what then, bring it on. We'll give you a runin, and this time we'll flatten you. Don't even try to back out of this, we're just a failboat clan eh? LND don't get cocky, because with your failing binds and callers I suppose you think we're an easy win. Talk to me in IRC to set it up, #monkeigh_embassy. ;)

KovmanSaber.png

Yeah I wish I didn't arrive late :D

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

LOL RAGE.

First off - well now, not our fault your members didn't switch to normal spellbook. But, if you want to blame the whole loss on them, I guess you'll have to suspend them like you did Da Man and Ironman. While we're on that note, want to flame my clan I'll flame your team... you suspended both of your best callers over an issue that you caused over sheer ragequit from what I heard (I'm quite good friends with Aaron and Allen), and now they're both likely to leave you because of it. If you keep going the way you are, your team is going to fail hardcore. Oh wait, it already is. As for you being the only caller - lol, wow. I suppose that's our fault aswell that your team has only 3 - oh wait, 1 person now that can lead. In that fight we had 3 including experienced backups. We came prepared, you didn't. Not our fault. :P

You know what then, bring it on. We'll give you a runin, and this time we'll flatten you. Don't even try to back out of this, we're just a failboat clan eh? LND don't get cocky, because with your failing binds and callers I suppose you think we're an easy win. Talk to me in IRC to set it up, #monkeigh_embassy. ;)

Lol Wolf Rider43, your topic totle is purely there to bait us into flamming,

I knew you'd do this. :lol:You mad bro?
i wouldnt have retaliated unless it was a proper "Stomping" but yet again TDM scrape by another victory, yeah LND lost to a failboat clan, thats mainly because right now we're not exactly vibrant after 12+ Holiday topics, I'm sure TDM has the same situation but as our pulls peak at roughly 25-28, 12+ is affecting us for the next few weeks.

About Aaron and Allen, they were suspended for consistant admin abuse which got out of hand, and another leader got a 3 day rights removal aswell. Its their choice to leave if they like and as far as i'm aware Aaron is the only one of the three still seeming stroppy about it. Allen has done two fights and called at them since then and the other member who got the temp removal has aswell, if those two do post their leaving topics then yeah, we're probably losing our best two callers - but we have a good few more in their place.

I'll Gladly set the Run In up with you's next week, as LND already has arrangements for 3/5 of the days remaining in this week. TDM and LND have warrred 4 times now, Its 2 each - TDM winning 2 knockouts, LND 1 Knockout and 1 Run in, which i believe in that PKRI we Stomped you's? What was it, 12+ Kills?. I'll stop gloating and drop the flame if TDM proves to us that its not the propaganda that keeps them alive, its their actual ability - which right now doesn't seem too truthful. You won with 5 remaining, when our 7 were remaining we had no binders, imagine if we had the binds eh? hmmmm, lets see, i think we may have turned that around now? Theres a possibility that we might not have - but the levels and tanks were against you's. I believe very little (in our past encounters) seperates LND from TDM, usually always close fights pending on the slightest of hiccups (i.e dc's, ko's). I look forward to setting something up soon.

Also, i'd like to add - Next Wednesday. TDM vs TRWF, can't wait for this, autowin TRWF much? Pile me first, i dare yous.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

I'll Gladly set the Run In up with you's next week, as LND already has arrangements for 3/5 of the days remaining in this week. TDM and LND have warrred 4 times now, Its 2 each - TDM winning 2 knockouts, LND 1 Knockout and 1 Run in, which i believe in that PKRI we Stomped you's? What was it, 12+ Kills?. I'll stop gloating and drop the flame if TDM proves to us that its not the propaganda that keeps them alive, its their actual ability - which right now doesn't seem too truthful. You won with 5 remaining, when our 7 were remaining we had no binders, imagine if we had the binds eh? hmmmm, lets see, i think we may have turned that around now? Theres a possibility that we might not have - but the levels and tanks were against you's. I believe very little (in our past encounters) seperates LND from TDM, usually always close fights pending on the slightest of hiccups (i.e dc's, ko's). I look forward to setting something up soon.

Also, i'd like to add - Next Wednesday. TDM vs TRWF, can't wait for this, autowin TRWF much? Pile me first, i dare yous.

You seem mad bro :|

nice too see you need to bring in TRWF to back up LND :lol:

LOL RAGE.

Lol Wolf Rider43, your topic totle is purely there to bait us into flamming,

I knew you'd do this. :lol:You mad bro?
i wouldnt have retaliated unless it was a proper "Stomping" but yet again TDM scrape by another victory, yeah LND lost to a failboat clan, thats mainly because right now we're not exactly vibrant after 12+ Holiday topics, I'm sure TDM has the same situation but as our pulls peak at roughly 25-28, 12+ is affecting us for the next few weeks.

Yeah, hardly. If you don't like my choice of words, too bad eh. Stomping could mean one thing to me and another to you aswell as how you say we 'scraped' the win. And yet you still call us a failboat clan for no reason, looks like you can't handle a loss. And what am I supposed to say to your '12+ holiday topics', congrats? I couldn't care less honestly. We could have an amount of absences aswell but I'm not bringing it up because it's completely irrelevant. :roll:

About Aaron and Allen, they were suspended for consistant admin abuse which got out of hand, and another leader got a 3 day rights removal aswell. Its their choice to leave if they like and as far as i'm aware Aaron is the only one of the three still seeming stroppy about it. Allen has done two fights and called at them since then and the other member who got the temp removal has aswell, if those two do post their leaving topics then yeah, we're probably losing our best two callers - but we have a good few more in their place.

Not what I heard, in fact the other way around, and I trust them over you, much so. :?

Next week is fine with us, we're booked all this week already. And I don't see that PKRI thing as a gloat lol, if you're going to say something stupid like 'imagine if we had binds, it would've been different, I could say 'imagine if we had more people' at the PKRI, same thing, means nothing, it happened and it's done. So I don't know what you're trying to prove there besides the fact that you can make idiotic excuses. We don't do that, we actually take losses fine, unlike how you're crying here. ;) OMG HE SAID STOMPED TIME TO COMPLAIN. Rofl. Pathetic. Tell me when you want to set this up.

And oh my god, I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm at the last part. You need TRWF to back up LND, LOL. Again you bring up another irrelevant topic in this thread, well done. :lol: Sure it's likely TDM will lose to TRWF, and this matters how? TDM is a community, not a hardcore warring clan. I hope you'll feel better beating a much lower leveled clan with a top clan, as it matters nothing to LND vs TDM, rofl.

And if you're gonna bring it up, fullout war, TRWF vs DI, autowin DI much? Hope they pile you first. 8-)

KovmanSaber.png

I've removed the spam and trolling remarks needlessly posted here.

I caution those who would post here to use your head before hitting the "Submit" button. Do you feel the need to defend your clan's reputation? That's alright, just watch how you say it. There's a line between defending yourself and your clan and making things personal just to take the sting from an outcome, win or lose--and that line has been crossed pretty clearly here by a few people.

Keep this discussion moderately clean from here on out, guys.

Points are as follows:

TDMWL - 188, LND - 50

Close fight. Could've gone either way IMO.

hzvjpwS.gif

Good fight TDM, Sorry for the flame always is a pleasure to fight you guys.

Couldnt make it wasnt feeling good.

Stewie quit trying to start E-drama your not making LND any better doing this. They always give us a flame-free fight why try and ruin that man.

Once again good fight TDM you earned then win.

x6d1zk.png

Yeah, hardly. If you don't like my choice of words, too bad eh. Stomping could mean one thing to me and another to you aswell as how you say we 'scraped' the win. And yet you still call us a failboat clan for no reason, looks like you can't handle a loss. And what am I supposed to say to your '12+ holiday topics', congrats? I couldn't care less honestly. We could have an amount of absences aswell but I'm not bringing it up because it's completely irrelevant. :roll:

Lol, your play in words emphasizes the fact that you "Dominated" or "Wiped" us, but thats far from the truth, it was a closely matched fight. If your title was simply "TDM Defeats LND" or "TDM vs LND" or whatever then we would have had this arguement, as you stated above "I Knew you'd do this, you mad bro" - obviously stating that it was flame-bait.

I can handle a loss, considering a majority of the fights LND is approached in is against clans who are a good eal above us yet we still accept. We've taken many losses, and i can handle them. What i can't handle is a false representation of a fight which shouldn't be associated with the word "Stomps" as it was hardly a Stomping. Its far from the truth and its exactly why i called TDM a failboat because its nothing more than propaganda, which is what you seem to be thriving off at the moment.

I stated the 12+ holiday topics because its whats bringing LND down, thats our excuse for losing - we've lost nearly 50% of our pulls because of it. Merely stating that as our pull was shocking against you's.

Not what I heard, in fact the other way around, and I trust them over you, much so. :?

Other Way Around? LOOOL - 3 Admins were suspended, and every single last one of the ranks and all the members who were involved agreed with me, the only objections were Allen and DM2 - the other admin didn't really bother. I'm sure your going to take sides of the people you know better and also them being the victims their story will be bias to what they say happened. I can assure you, i never make decisions like that, especially to admins, but it got that out of hand that i had to threaten them with the rights removal, then after being warned it still continued so then i put the threat into place, they were ALL warned.

Next week is fine with us, we're booked all this week already. And I don't see that PKRI thing as a gloat lol, if you're going to say something stupid like 'imagine if we had binds, it would've been different, I could say 'imagine if we had more people' at the PKRI, same thing, means nothing, it happened and it's done. So I don't know what you're trying to prove there besides the fact that you can make idiotic excuses. We don't do that, we actually take losses fine, unlike how you're crying here. ;) OMG HE SAID STOMPED TIME TO COMPLAIN. Rofl. Pathetic. Tell me when you want to set this up.

And oh my god, I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm at the last part. You need TRWF to back up LND, LOL. Again you bring up another irrelevant topic in this thread, well done. :lol: Sure it's likely TDM will lose to TRWF, and this matters how? TDM is a community, not a hardcore warring clan. I hope you'll feel better beating a much lower leveled clan with a top clan, as it matters nothing to LND vs TDM, rofl.

And if you're gonna bring it up, fullout war, TRWF vs DI, autowin DI much? Hope they pile you first. 8-)

Funny thing is about our last PKRI, You's did have more than us LOL. You's peaked at what was it? 24? LND at 19, yet we still won, you can't bring your numbers into play here, as you had them last time and still failed. I'll Declare for TWR just so others can witness the post on whoever wins, adds a bit better a wager to the PKRI aswell. I'll declare laster this week scheduled for next.

I don't need TRWF to back up LND lol, i used it because we're gonna walk all over you's and i can't wait for it. Lol i don't see TDM in the fullout, oh wait - thats because even with your full ML you cant even pull 35+, shows TDM's loyalty. And you's wonder why Aaron left for other clans? Yeah he might still keep in touch but he spoke with me a fair bit on Teamspeak a lil' while back about how TDM is changing and failing, thats why he left - if he's such a loyal friend to TDM then look how you lost one of your warlords.obviously showing some sort of decrease in ability now isn't it? especially to drive away someone who had been in TDM for that long.

Aaron, considering what you said behind the back of LND is fueling part of this arguement then i suggest you stick to hiding what you say, much like what you done when you were suspended - posting a holiday topic and doing nothing to do with LND for the remaining days until the suspension was over, hardly a mature way to act.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

Stew be ragin' :thumbdown:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Hi ladies & gentlemen.

It's been fun to read all the literary masterpieces some people write here, but I would like to ask to stop baiting, flaming or w/e the goal is of some posts here.

If you have a problem there is a PM button and you can always PM me or another TWR mod.

signature4s.jpg