Music cape and/or achievement diary cape

Robert_R

If there is a quest cape why isn't there a cape for music and achievement diaries?

All the music takes a lot of time to get (I don't have it yet), so it should have a cape. Same with achievement diaries, they take a lot of good skills to get so shouldn't it have a cape to?

Anyone support this?

This is what I think the music cape should look like if they made it. I think this looks cool idk about you.

cape2j.png

Jagex is working on an achievement diary cape, they said so in one of their development diaries.

And a music cape would be cool, but not necessary. We already have air guitar. It seems like you just want more capes.

Besides, unlocking 600 songs and doing a few 3 hour diaries comes nowhere close to the time you need to finish 150+ quests.

Achievement cape would be super cool if it had ALL the effects of the diaries.

Agreed. I would go out of my way to get that =P

Small problem, it would be overpowered,

Lowalchs

Cabbage tele

Cheaper prices at karamaja

free boat ride

ability to get to cookingguild/furnace

hmm maybe not overpowered at all...

Support.

Lowalchs

Cabbage tele

free boat ride

Support.

Don't forget the flax/battlestaves and shilo/waterbirth tele =P. A lot of people who finished all diaries wear the armor all the time anyway.

Lowalchs

Cabbage tele

free boat ride

Support.

Don't forget the flax/battlestaves and shilo/waterbirth tele =P. A lot of people who finished all diaries wear the armor all the time anyway.

Wow I didn't even think about if it would have the same effects as the armour :lol: That would be really awesome if it did though, no more putting on armour just to get free stuff once a day :lol:

I really like the acheivement cape idea. The music capes emote could be a grand piano falls out of the sky and you begin to play it.

Haha actually the music cape emote sounds like it would be kinda cool.

i think all of your ideas are great but a cape for very simple things... -.-

You're forgetting about the skills and quests required to find all music and do all diaries, it's not just a simple matter of walking around...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jagex actually said that they werent going to make an achievement diary cape like a skillcape, just a cape for some places achievement diary. there is supposed to be a full outfit of achievement diary rewards when theyre done though.

death.jpg

RIP Chuck Schuldiner

I finally beat all the diaries and unlocked all the music \' . Believe me it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. They achievement diaires weren't to bad because I already had most of the skills for them, but for the music I had to do a lot more skilling for them. If I didn't already have the quest cape this would have taken a lot longer then it already did take, because you almost have to beat every quest to unlock all the music -.- .

Theres a music cape model hidden in the Jagex cache, I believe.

I think its pink.

I hope it isn't pink :ohnoes:

But that would be cool if they actually had atleast some kind of model already for it, atleast that means there's some hope :lol: .

I wish the diary cape was going to be achievement, but its not :( Tbh, i'd be happy if you got all songs, you got an ACTUAL guitar emote rather than just air guitar.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I wish the diary cape was going to be achievement, but its not :( Tbh, i'd be happy if you got all songs, you got an ACTUAL guitar emote rather than just air guitar.

not everyone can play a real guitar though. with an air guitar, we're all famous!

archsupportei2.png

Thisbenathan.png

Downfall since day 1.