26k'ing (Sorry, don't reply if you don't want to ;<)

Bad911

Uh, don't worry, I already know what it is.

[hide=History (Optional)]My dilemma is that I've been out of touch in Runescape for way over a year now and I used to be a price freak. Always doing MTK and G.E. Merching and the one mil trick and pretty much knew all the W's to moneymaking. However, when I decided to leave Runescape, I spent quite a lot of money having a fun day of pk-ing.

Now, I'm broke, sort of. I actually had enough money saved to get 99 construction before I left, but I spent it because I thought I would quit entirely since I had paid for a year long subscription to a game I liked better. Then, almost like a week ago I think, or two, I got banned and these aren't panzy bans. It's a 30 day ban and I'm pretty bored everyday after I work. I re-extended my membership (I have a ton of saved up pins from friends) and I even got like 102 rank in Mobilizing Armies (Stupid Jagex spelled it wrong, did you know that? On their main page.) I only played because I was broke, now I don't want to be broke, therefore leading to these questions.[/hide]

Yes, I know people frown upon it, but I need quick money and since I've been so out of touch, I can't use my older methods. It's only for a short time anyways.

1. Since Jagex has nerfed it before (BH, Limited Worlds, Areas, Low hitting spells, etc), how are you supposed to do the 26k'ing these days?

2. Tips?

~Thx.

Go to a BH world

Get a friend who can get the highest combat level you can attack

Teleport to Wilderness volcano

Your gear should be something like this

Rune plate, rune legs, glory, climbers, glory, d scim, rune kite (Some statuettes protect over whip)

Have a friend go to the volcano, then go inside

Kill, repeat

You can only attack people in the crater in a BH world

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Go to a BH world

Get a friend who can get the highest combat level you can attack

Teleport to Wilderness volcano

Your gear should be something like this

Rune plate, rune legs, glory, climbers, glory, d scim, rune kite (Some statuettes protect over whip)

Have a friend go to the volcano, then go inside

Kill, repeat

You can only attack people in the crater in a BH world

What...?

And..

Don't worry about what others say. I just bolt with my partner, and kill eachother. All done in a pvp world.

Isn't that expensive? Chaos runes... I'm so thrifty.

You asked how to 26k, that is how you 26k. Did you mean how to gain EP?

That is very confusing, lol. Ok, uhm. You told me how to privately kill someone, is that correct? Couldn't I just do that outside a bank that isn't multi-combat?

I forgot what EP is short for, but yeah. How to gain drop potential. I'm not even sure how it works now, the percentage to actually getting something random to getting something from your opponent's inventory/gear.

You first gain EP. Then you 26k. Bolting is how you gain EP. Toast explained one way to 26k. (the actual killing) I just do it in a pvp world and go upstairs in a house.

As for the profits, don't worry. I've spent 10-20m and I've gotten 250m so far from 26k. Not to mention I've gained 88-94 mage.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You asked how to 26k, that is how you 26k. Did you mean how to gain EP?

That is very confusing, lol. Ok, uhm. You told me how to privately kill someone, is that correct? Couldn't I just do that outside a bank that isn't multi-combat?

I explained that if you kill someone who is 20 combat levels higher than you, you get a better drop.

Also, I gain EP by sitting in the wildy, while watching movies or TV.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

:cry: It's nerfed now. Sorry mate.

High priced items will probably drop now as the easy money of 26king dries up. Jumped on the bandwagon a little too late :-\ (or is it off...? I hate that phrase)

Oh and p.s. Mobilizing armies- they spell it with an S cuz they're British :) Defence drives me nuts every time.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

High priced items will probably drop now as the easy money of 26king dries up. Jumped on the bandwagon a little too late :-\ (or is it off...? I hate that phrase)

just sold my whip, that item will crash.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Oh and p.s. Mobilizing armies- they spell it with an S cuz they're British :) Defence drives me nuts every time.

Its not nerfed. Just harder to do.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You might not profit, so it is probably nerfed.

True. It's harder to do so less people will do it. Leading to items crashing so I can afford things again :thumbup: Glad I my tassets for 15m and b plate for 16m while I still can :)

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png