Ruined my 9 hitpoints runescape acount

salim123

Old video:

Since then i had stay 9hp, gotton 99 fletch, 60 attack and 1000 total.

Today while soulwaring for 60 def i cashed in 10points into defence, i go to take a screenshot and it says HITPOINTS is 12.

fml. Rs glitched on me, theres no way i pressed hitpoints i was way to careful

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Sucks for you...

Raising combat skills on a 9 hp guy is sort of risky, and you got the consequence. :geek:

ye... dont know how it happened though. i SWEAR i clicked 10 zeal on defence

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Aww... That really sucks :(

9 hp accounts are really rare, There is one less -.-

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

did posts get deleted?

yes. and whoever deleted it was bored with his/her lock button.

:roll: yea cause this thread is sooo bad it had to be locked. They prob just deleted the posts of that guy who no one liked.

finished heros quest today!

fullgilded.png

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

I seriously don't understand why people want to keep hitpoints minimum, as mentioned it is risky.

Is it the danger or what? I am kind of sad for you, but at the same time. Who really cares, if you hadn't mentioned it to anyone, no one would have been the wiser.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I seriously don't understand why people want to keep hitpoints minimum, as mentioned it is risky.

Is it the danger or what? I am kind of sad for you, but at the same time. Who really cares, if you hadn't mentioned it to anyone, no one would have been the wiser.

He had an account with 9 hitpoints, which is relativly rare. The idea behind the lvl 3 skillers isn't quite clear to me too, I really don't see the use of that but everybody can play how he/she wants I guess. ::'

signature4s.jpg

He had an account with 9 hitpoints, which is relativly rare. The idea behind the lvl 3 skillers isn't quite clear to me too, I really don't see the use of that but everybody can play how he/she wants I guess. ::'

'Tis a strange game we play :D

disturbeda.png

You can't get a 9 hitpoints account anymore nowadays. Might as well preserve it. Lvl 3 skillers suck, because everyone can be a lvl 3 (and it seems that nowadays, everyone has a lvl 3).

'Tis a strange game we play :D

people skillers so they can say, "i got these stats while staying 10hp" because sometimes some stats are harder.

And i didnt want to keep it level 3 because thats boring!

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

I wonder how many 9 hp accounts are left.

They probably sell for a [cabbage] load.

[hide=]Hypothetically speaking, mods.[/hide]

yea i got tons of offers for my account. but its just way to epic

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

How did you get a 9hp guy anyways?

Back in ye day, when you created a character, they had a few classes. Nothing major, just started with some skills higher than others. I think it was the "Miner" class that came in with 9hp instead of 10.

But basically, no 9hp characters have been created in about 7 1/2-8 years.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Back in ye day, when you created a character, they had a few classes. Nothing major, just started with some skills higher than others. I think it was the "Miner" class that came in with 9hp instead of 10.

No.

Back when you created an account in RSC, you had 1000 HP exp which was 10 HP back then. During the transition to RS2, 10 HP was more than 1000 HP exp so anyone with lower than RS2's starting HP exp had a 9 HP account.

No.

Back when you created an account in RSC, you had 1000 HP exp which was 10 HP back then. During the transition to RS2, 10 HP was more than 1000 HP exp so anyone with lower than RS2's starting HP exp had a 9 HP account.

i believe 10hp now is 1152exp

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Its lag.

You probably clicked the right thing but the game never registered it.

They changed alot of the game mechanics when they screwed over the banks last year.

Before that, you could click on something in your bank and you would get just that, if lag was bad then you would get nothing.

Now, when you get bad lag, you get something else.

This problem occurs for all menus as well.

Hell, you also can get people added to your friends list while at crowded places like the GE.

You can thank 2008's garbage year for your misery this year.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Its lag.

You probably clicked the right thing but the game never registered it.

They changed alot of the game mechanics when they screwed over the banks last year.

Before that, you could click on something in your bank and you would get just that, if lag was bad then you would get nothing.

Now, when you get bad lag, you get something else.

This problem occurs for all menus as well.

Hell, you also can get people added to your friends list while at crowded places like the GE.

You can thank 2008's garbage year for your misery this year.

This year... The fabled "upgrade" year has been misery for us all :|

At least we got summoning in 2008 :D And i'm fairly sure the corporal beast came out then.

This year we have... The rest feature... ANIMATION PACKS :shame:... And some very scary hairstyles...

Don't get me wrong, I love the rest feature, and quite a few other things. But I would much rather prefer a new boss monster. All i'm doing now is taking my IRL friend the giant mole, (hes only level 70) But he gets nothing from my insane lootshare potential compared to his (missed BCP with 5 people, Armadyl hilt with 10 people). I'm rambling. I'll shut up before this post is too long #-o

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]