GE Bug?

@Dan3HitU

Grand Exchange in-game has updated twice within 5-9 hours but only once on the GE database.

I only know this 'cause I put offers in at max 1 hour ago, and they're not even max offers any more, shocking.

Are you sure it's an entire database update or just a few high/low demand items?

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

It's a good thing, except the site not updating.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Another bug. Has anyone noticed people getting added to your freindslist randomly while at the G.E?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Grand Exchange in-game has updated twice within 5-9 hours but only once on the GE database.

I only know this 'cause I put offers in at max 1 hour ago, and they're not even max offers any more, shocking.

This has happened in the last two weeks quite often. But there are tons of bugs in the ge system since the beginning. I think they are intended to confuse the merchanters. :/

[404] Signature not found.