Your attitude on questions

Weiyao

Depends what I'm doing, if it's something that doesn't need much clicking (like wc) I give good answers (as long as it doesn't affect me, such as them taking my spot).

If I'm fming in the g/e and get asked a question (which happens all the time, especially because I wear a thief cape), I will give them a 1-2 word answer and not reply to more questions. Unfortunately I feel obliged to answer questions like this due to people reporting you to be an autoer, if this wasn't the case I wouldn't answer them.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

I try to answer questions as well as I can, though after being asked the same things dozens of times I've got a big mental list of pre-prepared answers so I guess they probably come out sounding kind of stale.

Sometimes I don't answer questions if its something that would disrupt what I'm doing or waste a lot of my time. For example, I absolutely hate it when a player comes up to me (while wearing my hunter cape), and asks me "how do you hunt?". If it were a bit more specific, like "how do you hunt chinchompas?" or something, I wouldn't mind answering, but I can't understand how I can be expected to sum up an entire skill and all the different techniques into a couple sentences. Ugh.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

If I don't have to get out of my way or stop doing something for it, I'll answer most questions that are asked politely enough. (A short story to it - I was wandering around Tai Bwo Wannai when someone came up to me and asked where Beckon is, and said he was doing a clue. Well, I informed him that maybe the game wants him to do the emote, and that he must do the emote inside the fenced-in village. Well, he gave me 10k for the help. It just might go this way for you as well.)

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

depends on what im doing. its its relevant to the skill i am doing, i always answer to the fullest. if its something else, i do my best and give a 60% effort answer

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~