21st July 2009 - The Curse of Arrav (and Patch Notes)

Xecer

I'd like to see a quest like this one

*suspicious old man* Young adventurer, can you help me ?

choose action

- kill him (1)

- talk to him (2)

(2)

- kill him

- torture him, then kill him.

(1)

"I have had enough of this"

Congratulations you have finished the quest. Taa-daa (I think you got the point ... everytime we help some at least "strange" old/nerd guy and in the end they always try to backstab us ...)

They can't because that's a WoW quest. WoW also has 126 versions of that quest, but it's all the same quest.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removed bottlenecks for certain pipe squeezes on various Agility courses, so you no longer have to wait for other players to go through.

OMG YES. Please tell me this applies to the wildy course, I can FINALLY train agility with my brawlers there without having to spam click the pipe whenever there's a large group trying to get in as well. It might also save my life if a pker comes; I don't like waiting for another player to pass through a tube when I'm at half hp getting rune arrows inserted into my [wagon] from a welfare rangers.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

[hide=]

err,,, zamorak was human AND a mahjarrat??

Who said Zamorak was ever human?

various rs history articles???

Zamorak was NEVER human. He was a Mahjarrat who came to Gielinor along with all the other Mahjarrats fromp Frenneskae.

I thought he was a human commander of Zaros' army, I think one of the ghosts of the shade robes miniquest tells this.

The human commander is someone else who fought alongside Zamorak. But I can't remember if it was one of the people who directly went to fight Zaros, or just helped in the war or something.

The last ghost in the Ghostly Robes miniquest was actually the only human in Zamoraks personal guard, back in Zaros' days.

[/hide]

Just to clear everything up:

* Zamorak once was a Mahjarrat, and is now a God

* Zamorak is not and has never been human

* The single human found in Zamorak's honour guard is Viggora, the last ghost in the Ghostly Robes miniquest

* Viggora fought alongside Zamorak during his battle with Zaros

Besides that, I've just done the quest and think it's really cool. The possibility that Kharshai may be Koschei the Deathless is interesting, and I agree with the people who suspect Ali the Wise is really Wahisietel. I too noticed how slumped he stands, and even the Knowledge Base states he's a curious fellow.

Oh, and Mahjarrat can reproduce just like other mortals. Zemouregal himself wrote that he asked Enakhra to mate with him, but she rejected. Getting kids is easy, the hard part is living forever by sacrificing others.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Oh, and Mahjarrat can reproduce just like other mortals. Zemouregal himself wrote that he asked Enakhra to mate with him, but she rejected. Getting kids is easy, the hard part is living forever by sacrificing others.

sacrifice the baby mahjarrat? :ohnoes:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I think the baby would be too weak for them to harvest any worthwile amount of power.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

I think the baby would be too weak for them to harvest any worthwile amount of power.

The next entry in the Lores and Histories should be about Mahjarrat mating rituals and the aftermath.

priest_wiz.png

The next entry in the Lores and Histories should be about Mahjarrat mating rituals and the aftermath.

or a quest where we could see the ritual for ourselves errm

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I doubt that a Mahjarrat mating ritual would get past the censors...

priest_wiz.png

With the likelyhood of the amount of power involved, I bet they could make it seem like not even sex. Just an accumulation of power. Maybe they mate through battle?

Also, if they really wanted to throw in something good, next Mahjarrat quest, let Arrav show us a cutscene of him witnessing the last Ritual that took place.

Maybe they mate through battle?

ill stick with human chicks i guess...

also how would arrav would see a ritual? zemourgal bring him for backup :lol:

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

Maybe they mate through battle?

ill stick with human chicks i guess...

also how would arrav would see a ritual? zemourgal bring him for backup :lol:

Well, he was at Zamouregal's base near the Ritual site. Lamistard was caught there. He was made the next sacrifice and Arrav, due to his masters attention being diverted, was able to sneak out of the base and witness it?

It could be like in Star Trek, where Q mates by briefly touching fingers with another Q.

Hot. emot-pervert.gif

No need to assume it requires nudity or penetration of any kind. And if it doesn't, how lame? -.-

Just a thought, could the Ritual site be the soul altar itself?

probably not. . . the soul altar's most likely in the elemental workshop (mind, body, and ____)

Then why aren't the mind and body altars there?

[hide=^]

probably not. . . the soul altar's most likely in the elemental workshop (mind, body, and ____)

[/hide]

Mind and body alters were released before the elemental workshop + they're f2p, and I've honestly never mad than mind, body soul connection now I'm sure that's where it'll be.

Back on-topic, we probably will see the last ritual as Arrav becomes more inclined to help us (the player) and we'll probably have a role in taking down on of the big bad Zammy Mahjjaret before learning Zaros isn't/wasn't such a good guy either.

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

[hide=^]

[/hide]

Mind and body alters were released before the elemental workshop + they're f2p, and I've honestly never mad than mind, body soul connection now I'm sure that's where it'll be.

Back on-topic, we probably will see the last ritual as Arrav becomes more inclined to help us (the player) and we'll probably have a role in taking down on of the big bad Zammy Mahjjaret before learning Zaros isn't/wasn't such a good guy either.

Chance the Soul Altar is buried underneath the ritual site, hence why it is the ritual site in the first place. And perhaps the Mahjarrat never knew or didn't care.

[hide=^]

[/hide]

Chance the Soul Altar is buried underneath the ritual site, hence why it is the ritual site in the first place. And perhaps the Mahjarrat never knew or didn't care.

It could take place in the soul altar you know. That would still leave it to be in the ele workshop too. As we know when you enter an altar it teleports you to a different space on the RS plane. So enter through the ele workshop, tele to the mountain site, sacrifice a mahjarrat.