Finished Curse of arrav, ask here

qhal_khek

Go to the small room along the corridor, search the table for decoder sticks and picklock the chest for a 4 letter card. Then go to the metal door and figure out your 4 digit code with them.

shacksig3.png

Qual_Kehk.png

hard to say, i don't usually keep track of time.

guessing an hour would be about right. Mind you though, i had to make sacred oil and didnt know what to do, so i had to figure it out myself ;)

shacksig3.png

Qual_Kehk.png

Insolation boots (you can buy them at any slayer master)

A macaw, interact with it for remote view

Insulated boots* :P

They run about 200 gp

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Any kudos in the museum associated with this quest? Any new training grounds or areas accessed?

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I'm trying to get up Trollweis but I am stuck just after the cave entrance with what do i do

From trollheim mountain (the teleport location) go north along the narrow path to the ice gate.

Opposite to the ice gate, there is cave leading to the top of trollweis mountain top

shacksig3.png

Qual_Kehk.png

*small spoilers^

In the basement after the tunnels, I found some paper detailing the Mahjarrat by Zemouregal I think, and it show the ones from A-J, I was wondering if there was another one with the rest of the Mahjarrat, because that was the only thing I found in the bookcases in the area.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

What are all the items needed to do the quest?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

*small spoilers^

In the basement after the tunnels, I found some paper detailing the Mahjarrat by Zemouregal I think, and it show the ones from A-J, I was wondering if there was another one with the rest of the Mahjarrat, because that was the only thing I found in the bookcases in the area.

Nevermind.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

I have filled the jar, got the insulated boots and grapple, but what do i do next?

I went back to where I met arrav but there is nowhere to go.

Get a macaw summoning pouch, and enter the pipe in the kitchen next to the gate where the magic sensors are, just like Ali the Wise explained it to you.

NotoriousPSC.png

I was totally in the wrong place. I clicked through the dialouge with Ali too fast and assumed I was supposed to go back to where I met Arrav.

Just read the info in the quest tab after I left Ali and it doesnt specify the location.

Guess thats my bad for wanting to get the quest over with quickly to go back to skilling.

Thanks for the answer.