Upcoming Runescape Movie?

123neopet

Amg first post on tip.it =o

Now, let's be realistic, if Jagex made a Runescape movie it would be a 1/2 hour animation put to download on the website, and a live action movie would be terrible :lol:

If they did that movie, they would problably make the movie about some cool part of Rs storyline, like Zamorak vs Zaros fight ( which i actully hope they do, ghostly robe mini quest describes the fight as being so cool and Jagex can't even do a cutscene of it >:o)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Welcome to TIF ::' .

OT: You know what happens when you make a fantasy movie based on an RPG? Dungeons and Dragons the Movie!

:evil: :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: #-o #-o :wall: :wall:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

^ Welcome to TIF ::' .

OT: You know what happens when you make a fantasy movie based on an RPG? Dungeons and Dragons the Movie!

:evil: :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: #-o #-o :wall: :wall:

:lol: sadly enough, I have that movie... don't know where I got it from though. One day I didn't have it and the next it is on my movie shelf... :shock:

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

If they did that movie, they would problably make the movie about some cool part of Rs storyline, like Zamorak vs Zaros fight ( which i actully hope they do, ghostly robe mini quest describes the fight as being so cool and Jagex can't even do a cutscene of it >:o)
Welcome to TIF. :thumbsup:

I hope they actually add cutscenes ot the Ghostly Robes miniquest, was kinda boring reading so much text - when my sister was doing it someone thought she was autoing because she was reading the text for so long. #-o

About the movie, I doubt they'd ever make one even though MMG said they're thinking of one - it'd be like the super mario movie. :P Maybe they're asking us to make machinimas for inspiration for a RS movie? :o

imagangster.png

Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup:

You know, i actually don't doubt they could make a random animation movie and put to download on the website... wouldn't be surprised if they do that someday, there is even a Runescape book, why not a random animation movie?

The thing i always want Jagex to do the most is a Zaros vs Zamorak fight cutscene :(

Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup:

You know, i actually don't doubt they could make a random animation movie and put to download on the website... wouldn't be surprised if they do that someday, there is even a Runescape book, why not a random animation movie?

The thing i always want Jagex to do the most is a Zaros vs Zamorak fight cutscene :(

That would be pretty epic indeed ::'

Welcome to tif btw \'

disturbeda.png

If Jagex ever plans to make a Runescape movie, I don't think it will be a huge disaster. Runescape has some pretty decent storylines like the Ghostly Robes one mentioned above, and movies like LotR prove the genre isn't dead yet. People shouldn't look at it as the game being made into a movie, but instead as a storyline being made into one. Large parts of the game won't make it to the movie anyway, like grinding, noobs, inventory issues, xp/gp ratios, nerf riots etc. etc.!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg